BY IRWIN NATURALS

Dietary Supplement Value Size! Specialized for Men with: 12 Key Nutrient Groups Saw Palmetto & Pumpkin Seed Whole Food Concentrates Omega-3 Oils - Daily Essential Fatty Acids Enhanced Bioperine Absorption Men s Living Green Liquid-Gel Multi sets a new standard in today s world of low nutrition and high stress. Using powerful botanicals from whole living plants, this is not a one-size-fits-all formula...it s targeted to benefit the unique nutrition profile that men need.* For example, it contains Pumpkin Seed Oil and Saw Palmetto to support prostate health.* But most importantly, it s one of the worlds first plant-based multi-nutrition formulas that is delivered in a liquid soft-gel. So what does that mean to you? The nutrients in soft-gels are quickly released for use in your body, they re easier to swallow and they contain no binders and fillers found in tablets, so t see more...

• "It really works for me and is really good for our body." in 1 review
Lucero E.
I bought these recently thinking they would work well, I was super excited but when I opened the bottle half of them were "popped" and they smelled horrible, not sure if that's how it always is but the bottle went straight to the trash
Enzie S.
I have taken them for a whole year now and feel that it provides me with a good dose of all essential vitamins. The pill is a bit big, but thankfully the covering is soft so swallowing the large pill is not too bad.
Sarah L.
Dallas, TX
I got these for my husband. He says that he likes them, so far. He seems to be a little less sluggish and moody but he hasn't been taking them more than about a week.
Krystals H.
Got these for my dad and no complaints so far. I have taken this brand before and I've never had any complaints. Would recommend.
dariana v.
Jber, AK
I have bought this product before and it is a great supplement. Not expensive either. I would recommend.
Brittany S.
Holland, MI
I love this brand. My boyfriend takes theses and as far as i Know he likes them. Not to expensive.
shristi s.
Tampa, FL
I would definitely recommend this product. It really works for me and is really good for our body.
Nikki S.
Lisbon , IA
Very healthy choice for all. Great brand and works wonders. My husband loves them.
J M.
Eat real vegetables, and a large amount of mixed green, and it'll work better, and is healtheir for you.
Mi Q.