BY IRWIN NATURALS

Dietary Supplement Neutralize Carbs* Enhance Digestion* Support Metabolism* Maximum Strength 3-in-1 Carb Blocker™ This product has been specifically designed for those who eat pasta, bread and other carbohydrate-rich foods.* Unlike most other carb blocking products that must be taken 20-30 minutes before meals, Maximum Strength 3-in-1 Carb Blocker uses fast-release liquid soft gels that can be taken with meals.* It works fast in three ways Neutralize Starch Enzymes: White Kidney Bean is an all-natural, non-stimulant ingredient that neutralizes the negative effects of carbohydrates by inhibiting some of the amylase, the enzyme responsible for digesting starch.* This powerful plant extract works to decrease the number of starch-carbohydrate calories digested by the body.* Enhance Digestion: Lipase and Protease are necessary enzymes responsible for breaking down fat see more...

Kaylee G.
Coppell, TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I love it, very sensitive to carbs so this helped them digest differently. Didn't notice any weird side effects and didn't get jittery as I do with many supplements. Bought it at my local grocery store and I cannot recommend it enough. A little pricey, but worth it for what you get.
Kambry P.
Baton Rouge , LA
I really enjoy this product, I eat a very low carb diet so this really helps digest carbs when I do decide to have a carb meal. Will keep this in my Arsenal!
Daisy L.
Colton, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I just started taking these about two weeks ago. So far they are okay to swallow. They tend to get stuck in my throat so I have to drink plenty of water.
Marisela G.
This product has no side effects and it works. So far I have enjoyed and it helps with weight loss and or maintaining you weight n
Marissa G.
I Liked it very much. It worked well. Did its job. Felt great. No complaints.
Lilli C.
Winnpeg, mb
Does help digest carbs and I can feel the effects of it as I bloat easily but it isn’t a miracle pill
Kim G.
Has this been really effective for anyone?
Priscilla M.
So how does this compare to other carb busters? Is it worth the buy? Will I see results??
okara s.
Tamarac, FL
Tia C.
South Bend, IN
Has anyone noticed any odd side effects from using this product long term? Also wondering how effective it is.