BY IRWIN NATURALS

Inflamma-Less® Tissue I Mobility Support* Supports the Body s Natural Inflammatory Response* Nature offers a different approach to promoting joint comfort, mobility and flexibility. Traditional Ayurvedic plants, potent enzymes and a specific blend of tissue supportive ingredients are combined in this formula to create a powerful 3-pronged product to promote joint comfort, mobility, flexibility and to support the body s natural inflammatory response.* Enzyme Support Tissue Response to Stress - Based on decades of research from Western Europe, digestive enzymes have powerful effects on tissue response to stress, overexertion, strenuous physical activity and exercise.* Ayurvedic Herbs - Traditional Indian Herbs have been extensively researched to block chemicals in the body that control the natural tissue response to physical stress and may positively influence feelings of musc see more...

• What types of inflammation do you use this for? I take turmeric for...1 Answers
Reesa K.
Reesa K.
Roselle, IL
First, let me say that I highly recommend the entire line from Irwin Naturals. I use many of their other supplements as well. I've been taking Inflamma-less for a few months now and have noticed a huge difference in the joint pain I experience in my hips and lower back. I take two before bed, and 2 as soon as I wake up, and I've gone from stronger prescription painkillers to only taking an Advil occasionally (a few times a week). It has worked well for me, and I feel good knowing I'm getting relief from natural ingredients like turmeric, bromelain and fish oils, among other things. Cant say enough good things about Inflamma-less!
Monica R.
Monica R.
I have MS and this formula really helps to keep all of my physical kinks at bay. It also has
Amazing effects on my bowel system and its ability to maintain function and produce good BM. It's inexpensive at 26.99 on Amazon and it works so amazingly. One downside? The size of the caplets-but truly worth the benefits.
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Oceanside, CA
My husband has been taking this for swelling in his hands. It's helped a lot. Easy capsules to take which is nice :)
Erryn W.
Erryn W.
Apalachin, NY
What types of inflammation do you use this for? I take turmeric for inflammation...would this be good in place of or in addition to?