Irwin Naturals Healthy Skin & Hair plus Nails Liquid Softgels uploaded by nadia c.

BY IRWIN NATURALS #49 in Beauty Supplements

Dietary Supplement Promotes Vibrant Shine, Texture & Strength* Nutrient Rich Omega-3 Oils - Beneficial for You! Bioperine- Enhanced Absorption Nutrient-Rich Healthy Skin & Hair Plus Nails * Healthy skin, hair and nails are important not only to appearance but as an indication of internal health as well. Taking steps to improve skin, hair and nail health can not only improve the way you look but enhance the way you feel.* Herbal Nutrition to Strengthen: Gotu Kola and horsetail are two plants with a long history of use for skin, hair and nail strength and texture. Horsetail, a nutritive plant full of important minerals, is standardized to supply 5.6 mg of silica per dose. This mineral is necessary for strong connective tissue production.* Connective Tissue Support : A special blend of vitamins and minerals provide the ingredients necessary to protect and repair conne see more...

• Would this help clear up hormonal acne?Be the first to answer!
  • I have been considering taking supplements but I do not know which ...1 Answers
  • Haven't tried them but if anyone has let me know how they work my h...2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
nadia c.
nadia c.
I used to use these before I became a distributor with It Works. Honestly I saw a bit of a difference when I started taking them but they don't compare to It Works Hair skin Nails. They are both all natural, plant based supplements but the results are not even comparable.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Miramar, FL
Terrible all the gel caps stuck together and smelled terrible saw no noticeable difference in any aspect of my hair waste of money
Juba J.
Juba J.
Moorhead, MN
THIS PRODUCT REALLY WORKS I TRIED IT FOR A WEEK AND I COULD SEE A DIFFRENCE IN MY SKIN HAIR AND NAILS LOVE THESE VITAMINS
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Sachse, TX
I have been taking this product for about 6 months now and LOVE the shine it give my hair!! I have noticed an increase of growth in both my hair and my nails and it definitely helps promote healthy growth!
Dallas L.
Dallas L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've noticed a difference in my skin clearing up, as for my hair, I haven't seen much of a difference. My fingernails are definitely feeling stronger than they were before. I need to be more teidious with taking these though.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Sweden
I've been trying these for a while now and i have to admit that my hair do seem to be healtier and my nails feel stronger. No differennce in my skin so far.
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
Haven't tried them but if anyone has let me know how they work my hair is long but super thin :( been looking for something to help my hair get thick.
Lucero M.
Lucero M.
Westminster, CA
Where can i find this product at ?
Soraya D.
Soraya D.
Jersey City, NJ
I have been considering taking supplements but I do not know which ones are right for me. My most important point is that they be natural and safe. Are these any good while not bringing on any unwanted side effects?
Billie Q.
Billie Q.
Evansville, IN
Do you take one a day? And where would you find this at?
Shannon A.
Shannon A.
Leesburg, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product help to rebuild strength in your hair and nails? How well does it work?