BY IRRATIONAL GAMES

Marieka B.
Olympia, WA
The ending to a legendary series. I keep holding out for more games, but I unfortunately don't think that will happen since the whole deal with Irrational Games. The Burial at Sea DLC definitely delivered with an excellent story and answers to a lot of questions from the previous games that tied them all together.
Kristen S.
I loved this! Such a great way to end the previous 3 games. Learned a few things we had left open, sad it was short but much more may have over done it. Pretty affordable now, i bought on a steam sale. I will replay all bioshocks soon enough, highly recommended
Virginia H.
Story looks so fantastic but I'm unable to play it. The burial at sea expansion gives me instant migraines and nausea. Was fine with the main Infinite game but I'm very annoyed that I'm unable to enjoy this.
Karelanne L.
Knoxville, TN
Was really happy about how well this linked with the main game. Beautiful gtaphics . Awesome story. Perfect.
Kristina  B.
Fort Frances , ON
Great finale to a great game, ties it all together and amazes the whole ride. Must play