BY IRRATIONAL GAMES

Marieka B.
Olympia, WA
I loved any excuse to keep the BioShock games continuing. So the DLC was wonderful for me. It also brought me back to Rapture which I was quite happy about. Per usual the story line was lovely and the twists abundant. I think if you're a big fan of the original trilogy the DLC is a worth while purchase.
Megan S.
Oxford, MA
Great story, an essential for anyone who loves the Bioshock World and series. Offers interesting backstory that links the original bioshock games to the newest release, Bioshock Infinite. Offers some closure for the games last few installments.
Jenn H.
FLORAL CITY, FL
Great story line. I had never even heard of bioshock until my little cousins showed me, and I have now played all that are available. I love it. great graphics too!
keidy S.
I love Bioshock. I love Bioshock 2. And I thought Bioshock Infinite was a great game. But Infinite's first DLC, Burial at Sea, belongs just there, at the bottom of the sea, where no one can find it.

BaS was labeled as a "Return to Rapture" but all it does is muddy up and destroy the story of the first two games. Believe me, Rapture looks amazing in Infinite's game engine. It is just that the story in this DLC is awful and utterly pointless. It messes with Bioshock canon and doesn't make any sense. The gameplay is just your standard Bioshock gameplay with no big surprises and you just wonder why this was even made. Oh right, I will tell you. $$$$$$$

Just stay away.
Ryan H.
I love the bioshock series. There was a lot of story put into this one, and it kind of helps understand some of the other games
Cynthia R.
W Farmington, OH
The DLC combines all that we love in Columbia and Rapture. If you love Infinite but missed Raputure this DLC is for you
sarah H.
Some of the most well thought out and engaging dlc I've played . It is a must have if you are a bioshock fan.
Sonja F.
Palmdale, CA
Oh my god! Why am I so invested in Bioshock's story! It's so good! I can't explain it. Just play it. Do it.
Audrey T.
Centerville, OH
Definitely not one of my favorites I would not te commend buying it it's rather boring
Kristina  B.
Fort w, ON
Loved the fusion between the original Bioshock and infinite, amazing story, great dlc!
Nadine D.
Edmonton , AB
Gamer Expert Level 3
Are there more burial at sea episodes?
Olenka B.