BY IRRATIONAL GAMES

Irrational Games BioShock
  • "It maybe repetitive at times, but the story line is incredibly amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "My favorite game so far, the world is beautiful." in 1 review
Alyssa K.
Alyssa K.
Gamer Expert
This a good, cool, creepy game! It's one of the early shooter games. It seems like it's based on a nightmare. Fun to play!
Helen L.
Helen L.
This is a truly beautiful game. I love the modern twist on a different era. Great game!
Keila T.
Keila T.
Hyannis, MA
This game has been my favorite game since it came out honestly. Beautiful graphics, great story line, exciting and thrilling and the option to have two outcomes is really cool. I rarely ever play games from start to finish but this one kept me interested enough to want to finish it!
Nik A.
Nik A.
Bioshock is my all time favorite series! The storyline is great, the graphics are fantastic! Just everything about it is so genius and well put together and if you haven't played this game YOU NEED TO
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Best. Game. Eeeeevvveerrrr. That's all I have to say, really. Just amazing.
Raven C.
Raven C.
San Gabriel, CA
I love this game so much! it is a must play. It maybe repetitive at times, but the story line is incredibly amazing! I constantly recommend my friends to play this game.
Janelly G.
Janelly G.
The game has a very good story line and unexpected twist. This game is somewhat scary
hirathea b.
hirathea b.
Milwaukee, WI
I love this game I'v beat it and replayed it again and again and again tell I start hearing water dripping and mr. bubbles in my head
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Sharpsburg, PA
My favorite game so far, the world is beautiful. Somewhat scary. Easy to pick up.
Edith F.
Edith F.
Bioshock is one of the more interesting games I've ever played. I think the story and the environment are divine. The use of plasmids are ridiculously fun and inventing new ways of playing using the unique weapon is brilliant. You could easily understand how to play and replaying it is just as good as the first time. 10/10 would buy again.