BY IRRATIONAL GAMES

Irrational Games BioShock
  • "It maybe repetitive at times, but the story line is incredibly amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "My favorite game so far, the world is beautiful." in 1 review
Nik A.
Bioshock is my all time favorite series! The storyline is great, the graphics are fantastic! Just everything about it is so genius and well put together and if you haven't played this game YOU NEED TO
Keila T.
Hyannis, MA
This game has been my favorite game since it came out honestly. Beautiful graphics, great story line, exciting and thrilling and the option to have two outcomes is really cool. I rarely ever play games from start to finish but this one kept me interested enough to want to finish it!
Alyssa K.
Gamer Expert
This a good, cool, creepy game! It's one of the early shooter games. It seems like it's based on a nightmare. Fun to play!
Melissa W.
Dallas, NC
This game is amazing. It makes you want to find everything you can to learn more about the place, the people, and how everything got to that point. I own all 3 in the series and the book.
Sarah F.
Sharpsburg, PA
My favorite game so far, the world is beautiful. Somewhat scary. Easy to pick up.
Janelly G.
The game has a very good story line and unexpected twist. This game is somewhat scary
Raven C.
San Gabriel, CA
I love this game so much! it is a must play. It maybe repetitive at times, but the story line is incredibly amazing! I constantly recommend my friends to play this game.
sarah H.
The story is so strange and confusing but the music and surroundings are enrapturing... This game has a very genuine soundtrack .
Chelsea W.
Best. Game. Eeeeevvveerrrr. That's all I have to say, really. Just amazing.
Helen L.
This is a truly beautiful game. I love the modern twist on a different era. Great game!