BY IRRATIONAL GAMES

Irrational Games BioShock
  • "It maybe repetitive at times, but the story line is incredibly amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "My favorite game so far, the world is beautiful." in 1 review
Nik A.
Gamer Expert Level 1
Bioshock is my all time favorite series! The storyline is great, the graphics are fantastic! Just everything about it is so genius and well put together and if you haven't played this game YOU NEED TO
Keila T.
Hyannis, MA
This game has been my favorite game since it came out honestly. Beautiful graphics, great story line, exciting and thrilling and the option to have two outcomes is really cool. I rarely ever play games from start to finish but this one kept me interested enough to want to finish it!
Edith F.
Bioshock is one of the more interesting games I've ever played. I think the story and the environment are divine. The use of plasmids are ridiculously fun and inventing new ways of playing using the unique weapon is brilliant. You could easily understand how to play and replaying it is just as good as the first time. 10/10 would buy again.
Zachery S.
Amelia Court House
Bioshock blew my mind. A deep story, terrifying horror-survival, and great gunplay made for the most exciting gameplay experience I've ever had. To this day the game is my single favorite title and it's worth every penny!
Melissa W.
Dallas, NC
This game is amazing. It makes you want to find everything you can to learn more about the place, the people, and how everything got to that point. I own all 3 in the series and the book.
Raven C.
San Gabriel, CA
I love this game so much! it is a must play. It maybe repetitive at times, but the story line is incredibly amazing! I constantly recommend my friends to play this game.
hirathea b.
Milwaukee, WI
I love this game I'v beat it and replayed it again and again and again tell I start hearing water dripping and mr. bubbles in my head
sarah H.
The story is so strange and confusing but the music and surroundings are enrapturing... This game has a very genuine soundtrack .
Alyssa K.
Gamer Expert Level 5
This a good, cool, creepy game! It's one of the early shooter games. It seems like it's based on a nightmare. Fun to play!
Janelly G.
The game has a very good story line and unexpected twist. This game is somewhat scary