Ironman Endurance 100 Inversion Table

by Ironman

The IronMan Gravity 1000 inversion table is built with a durable tubular steel frame with a scratch resistant powder coated finish. The table can support up to 300 lbs and user height up to 6 6". It has tough rubber non-skid floor stabilizers that provide stability when inverting. Extra long safety handles provide easy return to the an upright position and vinyl safety covers are added for safety. The backrest consists of tough nylon that is extremely durable, yet comfortable when the table is in use. The ergonomically molded ankle holders provide comfort and security. When not in use, the Gravity 1000 can be folded. Construction Features: Durable tubular steel frame, scratch resistant powder coated finish Foam covered steel extra long safety handles Tough rubber non-skid floor stabilizers to prevent any movement during inversion Comfortable and durable nylon backrest Ergo

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ironman Endurance 100 Inversion Table!
Abingdon, MD
We have the Ironman Memory Foam Inversion table and love it. It is soft and has a support pillow for the small of your back. I wish it had better ankle support. Other than that, I love using it especially when I need a good stretch for my back.

Looking for your answer?