Ironkids Iron Kids Gummies Omega 3, 60 Gummies uploaded by Yoona K.

BY IRONKIDS #25 in Children's Vitamins

Dietary Supplement Omega-3 s for Smart Kids Great Tropical Flavors Swim, Bike, Run...Play! Ironkids™ vitamins are the official vitamins of smart kids everywhere! With Omega-3 s: Each Serving of Ironkids Omega-3 s contain essential fatty acids, which play a role in the development of a child s eyes and brain Flavors Kids Love: 3 great tropical flavors in one container Natural Flavors and Colors: Does not contain any artificial flavors or colors Naturally Sweetened: Does not contain any artificial sweeteners Doctor Recommended: Ironkids Omega-3 s are doctor approved see more...

• Does anybody really recommend these gummies? I been looking for s...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for new vitamins for my son. Where can I find...1 Answers
  • What's the age grouping and how do you guys feel about them?4 Answers
Carolanne S.
St Petersburg, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These sleep vitamins work great. They really help me sleep all though the night. I bought them at Walmart or target. They work great. I would definitely use this product over other products. I would recommend this to anyone having trouble sleeping.
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY
I could beast to my son all the time kids need omega-3 vitamins a very important bed good value very efficient you can buy them at any drugstore I bought mine at Walgreens I was definitely satisfied overall and I would recommend it and it is awesome
Cindy C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I bought this for my 5 year old and 2 year old and they both love them , omega 3 is good for them right now that they're growing , great price
Susan R.
Cedar Rapids, IA
My grandson takes these when he is hete at my house , he likes them. He reminds me to give him one when he's hete everytime lol
Sofia A.
I like these be chase they give you energy and they are really good for you. One top of all of that, they taste like candy!
Francisca M.
Merced, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is a wonderful product my kids hate taking vitamins but I feel like I finally found something they will take.
Vanessa R.
Topeka, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have an iron deficiency as well as my middle son. We both take supplements and he likes the flavor of these!
Anita B.
Nantucket, MA
Kids need omega 3 it is really important while growing and this is the best way to give it to them
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My kids love these great taste so glad I found something good to keep them heathy great price..
Tanya M.
Monetta
I give my son this vitamin daily and he lives the flavor of them I would recommend this product
Annabelle S.
North Hills, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How young can they start these?
Maria N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
From what age you can use it ?
Shawna A.
Columbia, SC
What's the age grouping and how do you guys feel about them?
Joanna F.
Do this contain soy lecithin or artificial colors?
Becky S.
I have been looking for new vitamins for my son. Where can I find these? Do they taste good?