HealthFitness & NutritionVitamins & SupplementsIronkids
Gummies OMEGA-3's, 200 gummies Iron Kids Brand: - Life Science Nutritionals - Canadian

by Ironkids

IronKids award winning Omega-3 gummies are Canada's #1 omega for kids. They are specially formulated with pure source DHA and EPA, essential fatty acids that are needed for the optimum development of a child's brain and nervous system and supporting a...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of IronKids Gummies OMEGA-3's, 200 gummies Iron Kids Brand: IronKids - Life Science Nutritionals - Canadian!
Jodi B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Usually buy these at Costco, kids seem to like them a lot snd they have all things kids need and doctor/paediatrician approved.
Dezzi L.
Winnipeg
I use both the omega vitamins and the multi vitamins for my kids. My older son loves them and never has had any complaints- just gobbles them up like candy. But my 2 year old says the “smell funny” and only eats them if he isn’t paying much attention to know which hummus I’m giving him.

Looking for your answer?