BY IRON TEK

Whey protein has a high biological value and rich in amino acids. Hormone-Free Whey Protein Concentrate is Sourced and Manufactured in the USA. This Product Contains: No Artificial Flavors No Artificial Colors No Artificial Sweeteners No Artificial Hormones such as rBGH and rBST No Gluten No Wheat see more...

Nancy M.
Fountain Vly, CA
This product is awesome! It has a true chocolate-y taste. Very satisfying to have this after a workout! You can mix it and drink or make a smoothie out of it. I would recommend taking it 30 min AFTER a workout, as that is when your muscles need amino acids to build/nourish muscles.
Angela K.
Ruskin, FL
I love this product! its taste just like chocolate milk!!! I drink the chocolate and vanilla in a smoothie about 30 mins before a workout & I feel great afterwards!
Teresa L.
Naples, ID
This is ok as far as protein powders go. It tastes so so. Not to bad. I have tasted better but with bananas and pineapple added it tastes pretty good.
Kourt M.
In my opinion, whey protein is better than soy protein and this one does the job. It tastes great in my shakes and mixes well in my nutribullet
Heaven M.
Sturgeon, MO
Good stuff. I prefer to get my nutrition from food but sometimes you need something convenient, especially before or after a workout.
Gretchen S.
Savannah, GA
This stuff is really nice to put into smoothies to give you a protein boost, especially chocolate peanut butter smoothies.
Anna J.
El Paso, TX
Its kind of chalky... Not really my cup of tea. I have to mix it is my smoothies and I still can't taste the chalkyness
Tammie M.
Warren, OH
I give this to my son after weightlifting and he seems to enjoy iy. he just seems to think its a bit chalky tasting
Eva G.
Okinawa, Japan
Love whey protein but don't really think this is the best. The consistency is chalky but it gets the job done. I don't believe I'll be repurchasing.