BY IRON TEK

IRON-TEK Essential Protein is crafted for everyday and anytime. Our whey proteins come from free-range cows on American dairy farms. Our specialized blend of proteins is optimized to give you the maximum effectiveness while minimizing carbs and fat.

Non-GMO.  Certified Gluten-free.

• 20 grams of protein per serving
  • Support for muscle tissue
  • No growth hormones (rBST and rBGH-free)
  • Instantized, mixes without a blender
  • Complete amino acid profile rich in branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs)
  • Rapidly assimilated
  • Supports the production of glutathione (an antioxidant) in the body

• I need to gain muscle mass and fast. I was wanting to kno...5 Answers
  • Looking for a new protein powder. Was this any good?7 Answers
  • Where can you buy this product? 13 Answers
Devan F.
Johnson City, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I received this in a Voxbox and was impressed on the taste. I love real vanilla flavoring, but a lot of times, I can taste the imitation and I'm not a fan. However, this was pretty good.
Amberley F.
Alpharetta, GA
I received this product from influenster to try out and it wasn't really my thing. I drink a fruit flavored protein beverage when I am trying to gain muscle mass and the flavor on this was a little too bland. If you like the flavor of vanilla ensure I would recommend this to you.
Stephanie R.
Chagrin Falls, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this stuff! I take it before or after my workouts and I feel great! I buy it online and I honestly can’t think of any cons I would definitely recommend this. And I’m overall satisfied!
Chandra B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I received this product complementary of Influenster, personally it was not my favorite protein powder. I use protein on a daily basis and this was very powdery and hard to swallow.
Kaila H.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I received a free Iron Tej Essential Protein sample through Influenster and I was really impressed. Granted, it took me weeks to finally test it (because I'm not a fan of protein drinks) but I was surprised! It didn't taste chalky like most protein drinks. I totally forgot it was even a protein drink! I wanted more! Highly recommend the vanilla flavor :)
Amber S.
Received this in the endless summer voxbox and decided to give it a try since I'm back on my workout regimen... the taste is pretty disgusting. Not something that I can see myself drinking daily. I may be on a diet but flavor is something I cannot sacrifice. Just imagine vanilla flavored water with a not so good after taste...
Tricie G.
It was okay. Not the best I've had. I only had a small trial size so I was only able to use it once and I just mixed it with Water like I usually do with my protein. It may taste better with almond milk and fruit which I will occasionally do. I probably wouldn't buy it but it was nice to try and wasn't horrible if just wasn't for me
Hannah W.
Pauls Valley, OK
I'm not really in to protein packs. However, this stuff was pretty delicious and seemed to do what it claimed it would. I am sure if I put it with a work out regiment that it would really help me to power through.
Aleah H.
Lebanon, MO
I didn't love this. The taste was super sweet and the texture was kind of gritty. My husband liked it though and felt like it was a good addition to his workout routine. He seemed to be satisfied with the flavor and texture. He said it made him feel full until the next meal time.
Lannet T.
Fife, WA
This protein powder was delicious! It did not taste chalky at all and i was able to add to my smoothie with strawberries and bananas. It gave me some energy throughout the day and I didn't feel hungry when drinking this as a shake.
Julie H.
Where can you buy this product?
Carina M.
Kansas city, Mo
Question has been deleted
Kristen L.
Saint Johns, FL
Looking for a new protein powder. Was this any good?
claudia n.
Mt Washington, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I need to gain muscle mass and fast. I was wanting to know if this would help you gain muscle mass which in turn would help you gain some weight. I am dire need of gaining weight at least 20 pounds. I would like for it to be muscle with this help