BY IRON TEK

IRON-TEK Essential Protein is crafted for everyday and anytime. Our whey proteins come from free-range cows on American dairy farms. Our specialized blend of proteins is optimized to give you the maximum effectiveness while minimizing carbs and fat.

Non-GMO.  Certified Gluten-free.

• 20 grams of protein per serving
  • Support for muscle tissue
  • No growth hormones (rBST and rBGH-free)
  • Instantized, mixes without a blender
  • Complete amino acid profile rich in branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs)
  • Rapidly assimilated
  • Supports the production of glutathione (an antioxidant) in the body

• I need to gain muscle mass and fast. I was wanting to know if thi...5 Answers
  • Looking for a new protein powder. Was this any good?7 Answers
  • Where can you buy this product? 13 Answers
Christina D.
Blacksburg, VA
*I received this product for free from Influenster for my honest opinion*
The taste of this was surprisingly good! It wasn't too chalky as some protein powders tend to be. I'm not a workout fiend so I appreciated that it was geared more towards everyday consumption. I am a regular Thrive user, so I compared the two and didn't like it as much as my Thrive unfortunately. The effects wore off quicker. For that reason I give it 3 stars because it just isn't exactly for me!
Samantha C.
I was SUPER excited about this product since I've stared working out and really wanted to find a great protein. This is extremely tasty, and it has no artificial flavors. This packet I got was for everyday use. I drank this with water and it was very good and sweet. I recommend this product. It's a great to start a healthier diet! This product was given to me free of charge in exchange for an honest review, my thoughts and opinions on this product are all my own.
Ashley T.
Brooklyn, NY
The taste of this protein was realllyyy sweet to me; i wasn't expecting it to be soo sweet. Maybe i didn't add enough milk when I used it. But on the other hand I feel like it's good for pre workout, and post workout. I felt full after drinking it though. I'm kinda on the fence with this one.
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes, all opinions are my own. :)
Joanne R.
West Lawn, PA
I was able to try this product for free thanks to the endless summer voxbox. I found the flavor to be subtle but it does have a little after taste. I mixed it with milk because i prefer a thicker drink, it mixed nicely but it didnt mix all the way so a blender would probably be better or a shaker with a mixer ball. Overall if i were to buy another protein mix i would try this one again
Christa G.
Cheraw, SC
I received a sample of this product in the Endless Summer voxbox and was kind of on the fence about it when it was announced as one of the items in the box. I have never tried protein powder before, so I didn't know what to expect. It had a strange taste to it, but it did not taste grainy. This product was okay, I suppose, but I will probably never buy it or any other protein powder.
Alyssa K.
I really love this protein! It's easy to mix into a shake, you don't need a blender! It's light, non GMO, and is made from grass fed cows, no extra hormones! It's perfect for everyday use and will compliment any fitness regimen and healthy diet! I highly recommend this protein! I received a complimentary sample of this protein in the Endless Summer Voxbox. All opinions are my own.
Haley O.
Tolleson, AZ
I was sent this for free to review by Influenster. I have never used protein mixes and that is why I think I am not a fan. It is very artificial smell and taste which is something i find gross. The thought of mixing powder and drinking it does not sound good, and I didn't not enjoy the taste. Maybe someone who is use to the taste of things like this would have better results.
Stephanie W.
Sebewaing, MI
I received this in my Endless Summer VoxBox. I have yet to try it but I don't think it will be something i'll buy. I dont like protein drinks and powder but I will try it and see anyways. You never know you may surprise yourself. I do however love that its Non Gmo and has no growth hormones added. I'll give it a shot and see what I think. Thanks Iron Tek and Influenster(;
Jami N.
BEAUFORT, SC
I sampled this product and LOVED it. I mixed the #protein powder with %2 milk. It was delicious. I felt full for several hours after. One of the best things about #irontek is you don't use much powder in a single serving drink. Which makes the product last longer! I love that there isn't any dairy gmos everything is organic! Love this product HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Talia F.
Harrisonburg, VA
I received this free in the es vox box and this is my honest opinion. I'm not a huge user of protein powder, but this protein tastes pretty good. It's a little bland which I actually like so I'm able to mix it with almond milk which I use on a daily basis. Can't talk to how it works since I only received a sample, but if you buy protein powder try this out!
Julie H.
Where can you buy this product?
Carina M.
Kansas city, Mo
Wellness Guru Expert
Question has been deleted
Kristen L.
Saint Johns, FL
Looking for a new protein powder. Was this any good?
claudia n.
Mt Washington, KY
Wellness Guru Expert
I need to gain muscle mass and fast. I was wanting to know if this would help you gain muscle mass which in turn would help you gain some weight. I am dire need of gaining weight at least 20 pounds. I would like for it to be muscle with this help