BY IRON TEK

Supports Fat Loss* Pure Tonalin® CLA Complex™ 1000mg Tonalin® CLA is licensed under one or more of the following patents: 5,428,072; 5,430,066; 5,554,646; 6,015,833. Human clinical studies have shown that Tonalin® CLA plays a vital role in reducing body fat and enhancing lean muscle mass. As always, for best results include a healthy diet and exercise program.* *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. No: Yeast, corn, wheat, soy, gluten, milk, salt, sugar, starch or preservatives. iron-tek.com see more...

Sarah B.
Virginia Bch, VA
I got this product after my doctor recommended that I use this supplement to support my weightloss efforts. It isn't a miracle drug, but I do think that it is helping. It's important to note that in order to get the amount of CLA that was used in the 2007 meta analysis which showed statistically significant weight loss (3.2 g/day) you have to take more than the bottle indicates. The directions suggest 2 to 3 softgels over the course of the day- but each softgel only has 780 mg of CLA. I take 4 per day, which is technically still short at just 3.12g/day but I eat eggs most days and they are a food source for CLA. Hope this information helps someone!
Samantha R.
I personally have not tried these but I have heard that they work you only take one a day and you should see results within a few weeks
Maritza T.
Tampa, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I've tried but I can't say I've seen any results. Maybe someone can explain the most effective way I should take.
tracy r.
Palm Coast, FL
This is great stuff I used this when I was dieting. It helps in reducing body fat and enhances lean muscle.

back