BY IRON OUT/LIME OUT

Dishwasher Cleaner Removes Lime Scale, Rust & Buildup Disinfectant* Why Clean & Disinfect Your Dishwasher? Over time your dishwasher can lose its cleaning effectiveness due to build-up of lime, minerals and rust. Dishwasher Magic safely and effectively removes build-up and restores your dishwasher s cleaning performance. Every dishwasher manufacturer recommends regular cleaning to restore the performance and extend the life of your dishwasher. Use once a month or more frequently, to ensure optimal cleaning and prevent build up. Active Ingredient Citric Acid: 25% Other Ingredient : 75% *Effective Disinfectant Dishwasher magic is a limited disinfectant against gram-negative bacteria Eschericha coli and Salmonella choleraesus , UPC ; see more...

Megan R.
Mega Parent Expert
Our dishwasher wasn't running like it used to. I knew it was time for a deep clean. I wiped down all I could easily reach and picked out all the gunk in the ditch thing (excuse my lack of knowledge for dishwasher part names). I tossed this thing in because it was cheaper than other brands. After it ran its cycle, I opened the dishwasher and was shocked. It was so clean. It was sparkly white again! The rust spot on the bottom, was GONE! this stuff works and I'm blown away. Will buy again when needed!
Amber B.
Elsie, MI
I have very hard water and need to clean my dishwasher monthly. I buy whatever brand of cleaner is on sale but this is by far my favorite so when I can get a good deal on it I stock up!
Lindsey T.
Evansville, IN
Found this stuff couple years ago and it's amazing! I would have never thought cleaning a dishwasher but this really works and makes it clean and smell really good.
Klaurini ch V.
I have very hard water and this stuff WORKS. I like to use this stuff because it makes my dishwasher seem brand new again! Great stuff at a good price.
Jill D.