BY IRON KIDS

Multi-Vitamins for Active Kids Swim, Bike, Run...Play: Ironkids™ multivitamin gummies are the official children s multivitamin of the Ironman® Triathlon Active Kids Formula: Specially formulated to meet the nutritional needs of active children Flavors Kids Love: 3 great flavors in one container - Lemon, Raspberry and Orange Natural Flavors and Colors: Does not contain any artificial flavors or colors Naturally Sweetened: Does not contain any artificial sweeteners Doctor Recommended: Ironkids multivitamin gummies are doctor approved see more...

Minerva S.
My granddaughter loves these because she hates the taste of vitamins. Now she thinks that she is eating candy!
NaAja T.
My toddler won't even really eat fruit snacks ,but he'll take these .... Go figure , I'm just glad he's taking vitamins
Beth M.
Manchester, NH
My children ask for these vitamins before leaving the house. They love the different flavors!
Sofia A.
I love these so much! Definitely recommend to anyone who is active , or just likes to be healthy!
My daughter loves these! They are wonderful!
Tracy S.
Spruce Grove , AB
My kids love these! It's so great that kids can get their vitamins in a gummie format that they love to take. Because it's a treat, it means they remind me of it so I don't have to worry about forgetting to give my kids their vitamins!