Hair CareHair Coloriroiro
Premium Natural Semi-Permanent Hair Color 20 PURPLE (4oz)

IROIRO Premium Natural Semi-Permanent Hair Color 20 PURPLE (4oz)

by iroiro

Iroiro is a 100% vegan and cruelty-free semi-permanent hair color. Most vibrant and long lasting, iroiro color proves that natural doesn’t mean weak. Available in both 8 and 4 oz eco-friendly containers. As well as coloring your hair, Iroiro provides your hair with the nourishment it needs to stay healthy – which is especially important when it comes to coloring your hair – thanks to the natural organic coconut oil in the ingredients, which helps to keep your hair moisturized throughout the coloring process. Many vegan products still contain harsh chemicals that can damage your hair. We don’t think that’s right. Here’s a list of harsh chemicals WE DON'T USE in our products: Petrol-based chemicals, PEGs, Paraben, Synthetic preservatives such as Methylisothiazolinone or Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Synthetic fragrances, Peroxide, Ammonia, PPD, Alcohol. Your hair doesn’t need unnatural ingredients to look great – and we’ll never include them in our products.

VEGAN-FRIENDLY – 100% vegan, cruelty-free, based on natural ingredients. Made in USA.; NATURAL – Iroiro is made with 100% pure coconut oil. Natural yuzu-cranberry fragrance and preservative.; GENTLE – Contains no harsh or irritating chemicals.; EASY TO APPLY – The hair color is cream-based which means you simply have to massage it in. The coconut oil in the ingredients helps to restore dry or damaged hair. Available in 4 oz & 8 oz sizes.; PLEASE NOTE - For Silver, Platinum & Pastel colors, Prior to application, Your hair will require color lifting (lightening of hair) to Level 10+ in order to achieve optimal result.

What’s your opinion on this product? I really wanna try this out soon. IROIRO Premium Natural Semi-Permanent Hair Color 20 PURPLE (4oz)
Start your review of IROIRO Premium Natural Semi-Permanent Hair Color 20 PURPLE (4oz)!
Zoee S.
Old Hickory, TN
IROIRO Premium Natural Semi-Permanent Hair Color 20 PURPLE (4oz) uploaded by Zoee S.
Purchased at: Amazon
Okay so let me start by saying it’s a beautiful color and it came out well. However, it gets everywhere VERY QUICKLY. I had to immediately start cleaning with a heavy duty chemical to my sink and walls?? and it started to separate once it sat on my hair for awhile into water which dropped all over my face and stained it too. However I would purchase from this brand again I really like it.
Amy S.
Eugene, OR
IROIRO Premium Natural Semi-Permanent Hair Color 20 PURPLE (4oz) uploaded by Amy S.
The packaging makes this dye the easiest I've used; just squeeze it out and put it on your hair. The color is just like on the packaging, and it smells good too. No worrying about offensive odors or having good ventilation! I'm pregnant and I used this with no problem 💜💜. The color lasts way longer than expected too. I've had mine in for 2 weeks and no noticable fading even with me using hot water to wash my hair. I highly recommend this brand. I just wish it came in more colors.
Keisha B.
Jackson, MI
IROIRO Premium Natural Semi-Permanent Hair Color 20 PURPLE (4oz) uploaded by Keisha B.
This Purple is Amazballs!!!.... My little wanted Purple..Pink..Blue..and Green in her hair and we chose to try something new and picked iroiro The colors blended well and I absolutely love the packaging!!!! With the pouch you can get so much more out then with the bottles :) My little loves the smell also :) Next time I will spend the money and do the 8 oz pouch!!
Amanda H.
Newton, IL
IROIRO Premium Natural Semi-Permanent Hair Color 20 PURPLE (4oz) uploaded by Amanda H.
I really can’t rave about this line of vivid colors enough! I have tried almost every brand on the market and nothing else even comes close. Not even the stuff you need a license to get is as good. This lasts forever even when I wash my hair in hot water my hair still has color six months later. You really don’t need to be very light with this color at all, it covers just about anything! There is quite a bit of bleeding at first but this lasts forever, and fades beautifully.
Megan D.
Salisbury, NC
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!!! I don’t have to bleach my hair or anything! I have a caramel hair color but this turns out SO vibrant
Charity M.
Cincinnati, OH
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Iroiro is by far the best semi permanent dye ever. Its basically a deep conditioner filled with some of the best pigmentation out there! It smells so good, the color looks great on any level though the darker the base the darker/less obvious the color. When you're blonde though this stuff pops! It doesn't fade at all...that could be a plus or minus as when you want to change colors its a bit of a hassle. Either way I have tried other brands and always end coming back to iroiro.
Danielle K.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
So first off I dont dye my hair basically ever because I dont like to have to keep up with it but I love dark burgundy hair. I figured I'd try this for fun since it would just eventually wash out. I think the package says you have to do it over lighted hair or blond hair, I have light to medium brown hair and it still worked fine. It was Soooooo purple afterwards not really what I was expecting it was the color of like a purple crayon. My only reason for not caring for it much was it was unbelievably messy everything was stained. Each time I would wash my hair the back of my body and feet would be purple and my shower was purple for like 3 weeks. Everything came clean eventually but I got tired of constantly cleaning.
Crystal H.
Miami Lakes, FL
IROIRO Premium Natural Semi-Permanent Hair Color 20 PURPLE (4oz) uploaded by Crystal H.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
This product is a great semi-permanent dye for funky hair. I have super dark hair, so I had to use a lightener prior to applying. The color comes out bright and vibrant after just sitting for 30 mins. Since my hair was bleached prior it has lasted about 4 weeks, with the excepting of the baby hits that always get wet when I don’t wash my hair. The color does stain everything around you, so make sure you clean up fast, but nothing too big of a problem. The product smells great and even leaves my hair feeling soft, bright, and healthy. My new favorite temp dye.
Diosy R.
Only purple dye I’ll be using from now on! Has never failed me and lasts me through so many washes!
Gladys O.
IROIRO Premium Natural Semi-Permanent Hair Color 20 PURPLE (4oz) uploaded by Gladys O.
The color is so vibrant!! One of my favored purples so far. Be it lasted a long time. I don’t wash my hair often so I don’t worry about fading much
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Zoee S.
Old Hickory, TN
il y a 6 mois
Karen A. il y a 6 mois
I’ve used several different blues of this brand, the colors are great but definitely don’t last as long as other brands. Good for shorter term temporary color