BeautyHairHair Coloriroiro
Premium Natural Semi-Permanent Hair Color 105 Iro Plum (8oz)

IROIRO Premium Natural Semi-Permanent Hair Color 105 Iro Plum (8oz)

by iroiro

Iroiro is a 100% vegan and cruelty-free semi-permanent hair color. Most vibrant and long lasting, iroiro color proves that natural doesn’t mean weak. Available in both 8 and 4 oz eco-friendly containers. As well as coloring your hair, Iroiro provides your hair with the nourishment it needs to stay healthy – which is especially important when it comes to coloring your hair – thanks to the natural organic coconut oil in the ingredients, which helps to keep your hair moisturized throughout the coloring process. Many vegan products still contain harsh chemicals that can damage your hair. We don’t think that’s right. Here’s a list of harsh chemicals WE DON'T USE in our products: Petrol-based chemicals, PEGs, Paraben, Synthetic preservatives such as Methylisothiazolinone or Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Synthetic fragrances, Peroxide, Ammonia, PPD, Alcohol. Your hair doesn’t need unnatural ingredients to look great – and we’ll never include them in our products.

Vegan-friendly – Made with completely vegan, cruelty-free natural ingredients. Made in USA.; Natural – Iroiro is made with organic coconut oil. Natural yuzu-cranberry fragrance and preservative.; Gentle – Contains no harsh or irritating chemicals.; Easy to Apply – The hair color is cream-based which means you simply have to massage it in. The coconut oil in the ingredients helps to restore dry or damaged hair.; Please NOTE - For Silver, Platinum & Pastel colors, Prior to Application, Your Hair Will Require Color Lifting (lightening of hair) to Level 10+ in Order to Achieve Optimal Result. Please Check Our Color Chart.

How long will this product last? I’ve had it for about a month and it had faded a little but I can’t seem to get it out.
Start your review of IROIRO Premium Natural Semi-Permanent Hair Color 105 Iro Plum (8oz)!
Bobbijo S.
IROIRO Premium Natural Semi-Permanent Hair Color 105 Iro Plum (8oz) uploaded by Bobbijo S.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I recently tried this product on the shade #310 neon pink and was really pleased with the results. It came out very bright even though my hair wasn't bleached to a super light colour beforehand. The colour has remained bright even after a handful of washes.. I only wish they offered a wider variety of shades but plan to use this brand again.
Jessika V.
Scottsville, KY
IROIRO Premium Natural Semi-Permanent Hair Color 105 Iro Plum (8oz) uploaded by Jessika V.
This is great due. Takes forever to fade and easily pulls with bleach. I’ve used this for the last year
Jessica B.
Lincoln City, OR
IROIRO Premium Natural Semi-Permanent Hair Color 105 Iro Plum (8oz) uploaded by Jessica B.
Really love the lastingness of the color! 3.5 months out with proper care and going strong. Only complaint is that pink and purple faded super quick which was strange
Sierra B.
Kearney , NE
IROIRO Premium Natural Semi-Permanent Hair Color 105 Iro Plum (8oz) uploaded by Sierra B.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I didn’t think this product would be this pigmented. I mixed it with a lot of conditioner and it’s still very vivid. It does bleed but it is okay. I do love the color.
Desiree M.
Grandview, MO
IROIRO Premium Natural Semi-Permanent Hair Color 105 Iro Plum (8oz) uploaded by Desiree M.
I've tried several other brands of color. This is by FAR my favorite!!! The color stops bleeding long before other brands and there is minimal fade out. The first photo was a week or 2 into the color, the second is from about 3 weeks later. I've never had color hold so well and stay true to the original color.
Terra S.
Ozark, AL
IROIRO Premium Natural Semi-Permanent Hair Color 105 Iro Plum (8oz) uploaded by Terra S.
Purchased at: Amazon
I have been buying this product for months now and absolutely love the color, smell and how long it lasts. Purple is my favvvvv. I always get it from Amazon typically in 2 days and the color lasts me about a month with full vivid color before I need to redo it.
Alyza C.
Northampton, PA
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Worked amazing after I lightened my dark brown hair! Color pops out so bright and looks so cool when hair is pulled up! Color stayed bright and didn’t wash out! Would highly recommend!
CHRISTINE S.
Lompoc, CA
IROIRO Premium Natural Semi-Permanent Hair Color 105 Iro Plum (8oz) uploaded by CHRISTINE S.
What this girl has gone pink! This is not permanent, this product will last about 6 washes! It’s vegan and cruelty free, and infused with coconut! It’s not bad for your hair at all and zero smell! I just fell in love #hair #pink #fun #sassy
Andrea B.
This is the best hair dye on the market, so clean and natural and gentle. You can use it in the shower and the colors are gorgeous and vibrant. The fact that this is vegan is a huge draw for me, but also the way that it feels harmless to the hair is wonderful.
Bethany N.
Boise, ID
The absolute best hair dye I have yet found! They last through an incredible amount of washes and abuse, the colors are incredible in their intensity, and the neons glow beautifully! I cannot recommend enough!