iroiro

33%

1 star

5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
Iroiro 340 Neon Blue Premium Natural semi-permanent hair color is a wonderful product. No need for any activater. Simply apply to hair and let it do its thing. I love it. I highly recommend this product to everyone.
2.00 / 5 star rating
2 / 5
The black turned out bluish and the orange is most definitely not orange! We put the "orange" on my blonde hair and it looks like Beetlejuice! I am very disappointed and will be going to get a different brand.
2.00 / 5 star rating
2 / 5
I was looking for a medium shade of silver/grey with swatches that didn’t look like it pulled purple. This product (iroiro platinum) seemed like the best bet. My hair is lightened level 9/10. The formula itself was nice and easy to apply, smelled good for a hair color. I applied it evenly, combed it through each section, and waited the time on the package. It was darker than I anticipated which was fine since it will fade. As my hair began getting completely dry, i noticed it was patchy. I use protein filler for this reason. Then with better lighting I saw it was definitely looking blue. Kinda grey but again it’s fine it will fade. But it being both patchy and blue was driving me insane. After living with ugly hair for a bit i decided I need to fix it. I used the same lightening products that Ive used to remove every other hair color under the sun with no issue. After that processing time my hair is NEON pinkish orange. Wtf. It’s now 9pm on a Sunday night and I’m frantically trying to figure out how to fix this so I don’t have to show up to work like this!