IROHA Repairing Intensive Treatment Foot Socks uploaded by Cassie K.

BY IROHA

Repairing Intensive Treatment Foot Socks - IROHA treatment socks for feet with peach arometherapy repair and nourish dry and tired feet. Infused with Vitamin E, Arbutin Urea, Grapefruit Extract, Green Tea, Orange Fruit Extract , Lemon Fruit Extract, Ginkgo Biloba leaf extract, honeysuckle flower, olive fruit extract, apple and grape extracts. Brightens and provides deep nourishment and hydration to feet while softening rough areas. Paraben Free. No animal testing. 1 use(1 pair) - Repairing Intensive Treatment Foot Socks see more...

Cassie K.
Portsmouth, OH
Okay so I bought these because I have never tried anything like them before and my boyfriend’s feet was in need of some tlc! So I open these up and they are hilarious! Weird looking booties like things. 😂 However, these puppies work! My feet feel like a baby’s butt! So soft, smooth, and relaxed. The boyfriend enjoyed them too! For only $9 I’ll definitely buy again!
Amy R.
I paid $9 for this at ULTA. It comes with just 1 pair. I was so excited to try this since I have such dry feet and it's sandal season. Well, let me tell you. I probably would've gotten just as good if not better results had I soaked my feet in warm peach scented water for 20mins. Very disappointed. I would guess the only way for this to actually get any kind of result would be to use daily for an extended period of time. Who can afford that? Not me! Regardless, this was relaxing and it did smell great. Certainly not worth the 9 bucks though.
Samantha F.
Gainesville, GA
I wasn't all that impressed with this foot mask. It did soften my feet but not $9 worth of soften. The tony moly peeling foot mask is cheaper and way more effective. If you already have relatively soft feet then this product is for you but if you need some serious repair I wouldn't recommend it.
Nicole L.
Council Blfs, IA
This product was a waste of $9. It did nothing to soften my feet and even made them split and peel worse than before using them. I have had better results with a thick cream lotion.
Kayleigh I.
Raigmore , Inverness
I don't feel there is much difference between the quality from this brand to the £1 brands except the smell , so if you rather a fruity smell the £3 one is for you :) I bought it as an impulse buy in tk max , would probably buy it as a gift

back