BY IROBOT

The Roomba 960 Vacuum Cleaning Robot seamlessly navigates room to room to clean an entire level of your home, recharging and resuming until the job is done. Featuring the revolutionary AeroForce® Cleaning System, Roomba 960 delivers up to 5x the air power and requires less maintenance. Just press CLEAN or schedule Roomba on the go with the iRobot HOME App. Color: Dark Grey.

Brittany P.
Mobile, AL
We’ve had several models of the roomba and this one definitely takes the cake. It is a little loud, but that’s not a problem if you schedule it to run when you’re not at home. It doesn’t pick up everything. I’ve found that if I vacuum with the regular vacuum really well, the roomba can maintain the clean carpet. If I go a few days without running it, though, it can’t handle the mess. It’s not even that much of a mess- my dog doesn’t shed! It is convenient to be able to run it with the app. It’s expensive, but the convenience makes it worth it.
Jamie T.
Call me lazy but we've got kids and two german shepherds as well as beautifully messy hardwood floors! Between being a nurse and working 12 hour shifts the last thing I wanted to do was run the vacuum a couple times a week to pick up crumbs and hair and I am OCD, I cannot stand seeing clumps of hair on my floors nor bear the thought of it being tracking from our feet into our sheets! We bought this vacuum, set it to go off twice a day morning and night and rarely have to pull the vacuum out to do deep cleaning. Of course once a week I do have someone come in to clean the house but this little guy makes daily maintenance a breeze! Best money I've ever spent; all it requires of me is emptying the collection pan every other day or so and cleaning the brush heads once a month.
Jennifer S.
League City
If I could rate this one higher I would.  Now it is pricey.  But I have two dogs, with long hair, lots of shedding and dander.  We were vacuuming every day just to keep up.  Since this purchase, she has been great (Rosie)  Yes, I named her.  I program her to run every day at a certain time, I can control by my phone.  If I wanted to turn her off, I can do that on my phone.  If she is running and there is an issue, ,my phone will notify me.  She has only got stuck twice on a bathroom rug.  This model will clean your entire level, it will go back and charge and then start again.  You will need to empty her dust compartment nightly depending on the amount that she picks up.
Allie C.
Humble, TX
Can I give this 10 stars? Seriously this is the best investment. I was skeptical at first mostly because I didn't think a robot vacuum would be able to clean up as well as a traditional vacuum but honestly this gets my whole vacuumed while we are at work. My husband downloaded the app and set it to automatically clean. It's amazing! And now I don't have to send what seems like all my spare time vacuuming. It gets into corners really well, it did have a harder time on a corner door but it figured it out eventually.
Seriously I think everyone needs this!!
Lynley B.
Dublin, OH
I love my Roomba. I've decided to name my Roomba Rudy. Rudy does a great job cleaning up, and I don't have to do a thing. I just clean out Rudy, and let him do the rest. I just wish my dog was more fond of Rudy, but you can't win them all.
Desiree F.
Hialeah , FL
Me encanta estar acostada en mi cama mientras la aspiradora hace todo el trabajo por ella sola, no debo moverme. Ella se encarga de no dejar ningún tipo de polvo en el piso. Es perfecta y sin duda volvería a comprarla hace mi vida más fácil
Mindy B.
Meridian, MS
I have a 6 something model. How much better are the newer ones?