iRobot Roomba 870 Robotic Vacuum

by iRobot

Find Vacuums And Power Floor Sweepers at Target.com! The iRobot Roomba 870 is the ultimate high performance robotic vacuum cleaner. Featuring the revolutionary new AeroForce Performance Cleaning System and AeroForce Extractors, it's proven to remove up to 50% more dirt, dust, hair, debris and harmful allergins from all floor types with less maintenance hassle. And vacuuming couldn't be easier with Roomba 870, just press 'Clean' and roomba gets on with all the hard work. It finds its way around effortlessly, avoids obstacles, vacuums under furnishings and effectively cleans every area, coverning the floor multiple times and focusing extra cleaning energy where. Color: Black/White.

How well does this work having kids around? Does it pick up everything
Wondering if this works on hard floor surfaces. Anyone have one for that purpose?
How well does this handle uneven floor surfaces? Is it able to get itself up and down minor height differences? We have an old house and with a 1900 house comes uneven floors!
Start your review of iRobot Roomba 870 Robotic Vacuum!
Summer M.
Ponchatoula, LA
iRobot Roomba 870 Robotic Vacuum uploaded by Summer M.
I can't express how much I love my iRobot Roomba 870 Robotic Vacuum! I highly recommend these, obviously since I have 2. They are a bit expensive but the parts are interchangeable and easy to get.
Allison G.
Chesnee
iRobot Roomba 870 Robotic Vacuum uploaded by Allison G.
I love my Roomba!! I have 2 Golden Retrievers and 2 cats, so we have ALOT of animal hair. It works great at getting it up.we have it programmed to come on twice a day. I rarely have to sweep anymore unless we spill something. We had a funny episode with it one day, someone had dropped a roll of toilet paper in the bathroom, and it sucked half the roll up 😂. We have named ours Harrietta. We are in the process of getting another for our upstairs area.
Rebecca C.
I love using my iRobot. It’s great to release it and let it do its business and then it goes home to charge
Kelsey B.
Greensboro, GA
I named my Roomba Henry. He’s like a sophisticated butler that does magic work while I’m a sleep. Henry runs every night and I am amazed every morning when I empty the basket! I have a Boxer and her hair turns into hidden needles that get lost in your feet if not vacuumed daily. When I say the Roomba is the best purchase I’ve ever made, I’m not lying. Well, maybe a little because My fur baby was my best purchase. But the Roomba is definitely second!
Ruby R.
San Antonio, TX
I enjoy it but often have difficulty getting it charged! It does let you know when it stuck or needs to be cleaned out
Sarah W.
Jersey City, NJ
We love our roomba! It’s perfect for an apartment. It cleans the floors without you really having to worry! Sometimes it can get ‘lost’, but really that’s a small price for not having to vacuum yourself
Katie V.
Palatka, FL
Love love love mine. I use it 2-3 times a day. It gets in the places you can’t reach
gabriela N.
1220 w carmen Ave 3
I don't think I can live without this vacuum anymore!!! It changed completely my clean game! I schedule cleaners, I select the rooms I need clean, I can choose vacuum settings. It's so quiet and efficient. The only downside for this product is tht you need make sure your cables are always organized otherwise it can get tangled and it's hard to untangle sometimes.
Naija_Khloe I.
Richmond, TX
loved this when i was pregnant. just made sure it was charged and it went its on way. also loved the fact that it would go back to the charging deck on its own when battery was low. not sure of price it was a gift
Ashley R.
Sw Ranches, FL
Love the iRobot! best investment we made to keep the floors clean! The sound can be annoying at times but just let it run while you’re not home!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...