Home & GardenHousehold AppliancesVacuumsiRobot
Roomba 695 Wi-Fi Connected Robot Vacuum

iRobot Roomba 695 Wi-Fi Connected Robot Vacuum

by iRobot

Get smart about floor cleaning with this iRobot Roomba 695 Wi-Fi connected robotic vacuum. Navigates to clean under furniture and around clutter 3-stage cleaning system loosens, lifts and suctions dirt, dust, pet hair and large debris Easy-to-use design, just press Clean and Roomba gets to work Clean and schedule from anywhere with the iRobot Home App that's also compatible with Amazon Alexa devices Lithium Ion battery delivers up to 3x the battery life Perfect for cleaning all types of flooring What's Included Roomba vacuum 2 dual mode Virtual Wall barriers Extra filter Flat cleaning tool 3.7"H x 13"W x 13"D Weight: 7.8 lbs. Cleaning path width: 7-in. Dust bin capacity: 0.6-liters Battery: lithium ion Plastic, metal Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty For warranty information please click here Model no. R695020 Size: One Size. Color: Silver.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of iRobot Roomba 695 Wi-Fi Connected Robot Vacuum!
Ashley S.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this thing first of all I think it is so cool how it just does its own thing...I leave it on all throughout the day and when the battery gets low it puts itself back on the charger... how cool is that! I highly recommend it! I can't wait to try the mop version!
Niobys L.
Madison, MS
1,042 reviews
iRobot Roomba 695 Wi-Fi Connected Robot Vacuum uploaded by Niobys L.
Love this vacuum I can control it in my phone I have a boxer inside my house and this vacuum pick up all the little hair that I can’t see is a great product and works great I highly recommend it I’m very happy with this product
Michaela C.
Tewksbury, MA
I like it for the new forma, going in specific vacuum patterns and mapping the room ahead of time. With the Wifi notifications it always let's me know when its completed and gives the battery percentage as well. For the product I think it's affordable as well
Amber K.
Vance, AL
This thing has become like family. I turn it only daily. I have a one year old, who is always dropping crumbs on the floor. I do wish, I would have spent a little more money and bought the one that dumps the dirt for you. I would definitely recommend buying a Roomba.
carly T.
Royse City, TX
This is a absolute time save life saver , saver of my sanity, I have a German shepherd and his hair is everywhere, this picks it up no problem and you can’t even tell I have a dog anymore!
Jenna R.
Hermosa Beach, CA
If you don’t have a robot vacuum yet, what are you doing! These are amazing for in between deeper cleans, and do so much without you having to move! I love that you can connect it to Alexa to tell your robot to tell your other robot to clean. So futuristic!
Linda R.
MONROEVILLE, NJ
What a time saver!! I run this everyday. The iRobt Roomba 695 helps keep my house free of cat hairs and dust. It connects through my wi-fi and is so easy to set up. I have mine scheduled to run at the same time everyday. Now, I just need one for the second floor!
Laurin T.
Montgomery, TX
This robot vacuum does a great job for the most part, but I do have a few issues with it. The vacuum itself is very loud. Also, the height of the vacuum does not allow it to vacuum under my couch and other furniture pieces.
Evelina A.
Cedartown, GA
Vacuum works great while it vacuums. The problem is it constantly gets stuck everywhere including ther rug and that it's very annoying. If it wouldn't get stuck all ther time, I could use it more and would give it 5 star review.
Scarlet R.
We love this and want a second one. I get a wake up every morning from the vacuum. It’s smart so it’s connected to my google home application. It wakes me up every morning and when it’s done with it’s job it puts itself back on the charger. So awesome!

Looking for your answer?