iRobot Roomba 645 Vacuum Cleaning Robot

The iRobot® Roomba® 645, using its patented 3-stage cleaning system with AeroVac™ Technology, automatically adjusts to clean carpets, hardwood, tile, and linoleum floors while removing dirt, dust and much more. The robot's longer-lasting brushes allow Roomba to handle fibers such as hair more effectively, making maintenance quicker and easier than before. Roomba's new XLife™ Extended Life Battery delivers twice as many cleaning cycles as previous Roomba batteries, doubling the time before you may need to replace your Roomba battery. Roomba features iRobot's iAdapt® Responsive Navigation Technology, an advanced system of software and sensors that allows the robot to vacuum more of your room more thoroughly. Roomba vacuums every section of your room multiple times, getting into areas you can't easily reach, including under furniture and around everyday obstacles, vacuuming until the job is complete. The included Virtual Wall confines the robot to specific rooms and areas and Roomba automatically returns to its Home Base® to dock and recharge between cycles. All you have to do is press "Clean" and let the robot do the work.

How to change the battery?
Does it work really well picking up human hair?
iRobot Roomba 530 Vacuum Cleaning Robot how well does this work with 2 huge dogs who shed a lot ?
Start your review of iRobot Roomba 645 Vacuum Cleaning Robot!
Windsor, CA
I love my Roomba. We have three dogs and it helps daily to keep the pet hair at bay. I love that I can start it from my phone too. I find if you run it often there is less chance fir the hair to build up and it keeps the Roomba running smoother longer. I do clean the brush and empty the bin regularly.
Charlotte, NC
I got this at the same time I got my golden retriever because... hair. I like it for the carpeting in my house but that's about it. I have somewhat of a shag rug in my living room that the roomba goes over and literally nothing happens! Even though it's the type of rug that is preventing the roomba from picking up any dirt, that shouldn't be an issue. It should be able to clean the carpet already installed in my house as well as any rugs I have. I also see no difference in my hard woods- I still have to sweep. The fact that I have to borrow my friends vacuum to go back over my rugs after I run my roomba is a problem. For something so expensive, I expected way more.
Grapevine, TX
This has been a game changer! We live in a condo that gets dusty veryyy quick plus dog hair- this has been so easy to use and keeps the hardwood floors squeaky clean. The app allows you to set a timer on days and times it will automatically start. You can also label/assign specific rooms for it to clean. Well worth the money!!
Greenbrier , AR
Battery does not last very long. Gets stuck easily. But it works great when it does work. Longer battery life would be great. I think the price matches perfectly wit the product for what it does. I would recommend for low pile carpet and no carpet floors
Conroe, TX
I like my roomba, but unfortunately it is not able to keep up with bulldog hair. I definitely need to sweep daily in order for the vacuum to work efficiently. Other than that I would say that it is a helper when it comes to cleaning.
Benson, NC
Love this but it needs to be plugged in where it won’t get bumped. It will come off the charger and dies then I have to charge to use. It gets big fuzz and hair but leaves small sand
York
i was unimpressed with the roomba. what it cleaned, it cleaned well but it took forever to do it. it took over forty minutes to clean one small room in my apartment. not to mention, it got stuck on and under everything. i was getting texts from roomba every time it was set to clea that it could not finish the job. i returned mine after just a few days
Not a substitute for vacuuming your house however it is great if you have kids or pets who track in dirt or shed a lot. I love leaving it in my room to run around.
St Clr Shores, MI
This is the best invention in the world! I have two dogs that shed like crazy. I have also have hardwood floors that always show the hair. The Roomba cleans while I’m doing other tasks so I don’t have to sweep and vacuum and swifter all over the house a million times a day. My floors are constantly clean and I don’t have dog hair all over the place. I love how it automatically goes back to the charging doc and that it gives my floors an almost polish led look as well.
Benton, AR
These are really the best vacuums ever you can just turn them on and then sit back they will clean your entire house sometimes though they do get stuck on rugs or they have a hard time going up any type of uneven flooring but if that isn't a problem than these are definitely the vacuums for you I wish they were a little bit cheaper but they're not I still do recommend anyway