Add a Photo

By IROBOT
The iRobot® Roomba® 645, using its patented 3-stage cleaning system with AeroVac™ Technology, automatically adjusts to clean carpets, hardwood, tile, and linoleum floors while removing dirt, dust and much more. The robot's longer-lasting brushes allow Roomba to handle fibers such as hair more effectively, making maintenance quicker and easier than before. Roomba's new XLife™ Extended Life Battery delivers twice as many cleaning cycles as previous Roomba batteries, doubling the time before you may need to replace your Roomba battery. Roomba features iRobot's iAdapt® Responsive Navigation Technology, an advanced system of software and sensors that allows the robot to vacuum more of your room more thoroughly. Roomba vacuums every section of your room multiple times, getting into areas you can't easily reach, including under furniture and around everyday obstacles, vacuuming until the job is complete. The included Virtual Wall confines the robot to specific rooms and areas and Roomba automatically returns to its Home Base® to dock and recharge between cycles. All you have to do is press "Clean" and let the robot do the work.
Photos (3)
Melanie C.
Melanie C.
Midlothian, VA
This would be my dream machine. I envy anyone who has this. It works amazingly. So impressed. Cuts down on sweeping and swiffering. Maybe Santa will bring me one. I doubt it lol.
April C.
April C.
Mission, TX
Love how well it cleans! Picks up what I miss when sweeping. Only down side is it is a little noisy
BILLIE R.
BILLIE R.
Fort Pierce, FL
If there were 10 stars I'd rate it even more! This is the best appliance I have ever bought. I get bad back ache and pushing a vacuum around is torture. We have a mix of tile and carpet and this thing just hoovers for me and saves me so much time and energy. Mine is 3.5 yrs old and I just had to replace the battery for the first time ($20 on ebay). I swear our floors are cleaner often coz I don't have to do it myself.
Mackenzie B.
Mackenzie B.
June 7, 2017, 9:35 p.m.
Review for: iRobot Roomba 645 Vacuum Cleaning Robot
This is amazing, it has simplified my life greatly. It's programmed to run while I'm at work. It gets under furniture and into tight corners. Recharges itself when complete. Error codes area easy to read and fix. Works great on hardwood and pet hair.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Meridianville, AL
This is the first Roomba I have ever had. I was scared to invest so much money into something I didn't know whether it worked or not. Thankfully I found a great deal on it because it is my BFF! I have two dogs. One is extremely hairy and this thing vacuums it right up.

I do have to empty it often and clean the roller brushes but that is the cost of having my #FURBABY!

I have been highly recommending these since my purchase and I look forward to upgrading in the future.
CHELSEA P.
CHELSEA P.
Glenpool, OK
Can't live without! Having a home daycare of seven kids a dog and a cat.. My vinyl floors take up a lot of my time.. Not anymore!! With this product I have lost a lot of cleaning stress! so worth the money!
Kody  R.
Kody R.
Bought at Costco, cheaper than in other stores. We have two large dogs and a toddler. This has a schedule and we run it daily while we are at work. It really cuts down on the amount of sweeping since we have all tile floors. An amazing product!
Catie D.
Catie D.
Virginia Beach
Nov. 16, 2016, 9:10 a.m.
Review for: iRobot Roomba 645 Vacuum Cleaning Robot
I absolutely love my Roomba. It keeps my floors clear and mostly clean--including my hardwoods floors and area rugs. It works very well in our house and we have 3 cats and a dog, all of whom shed all the time. I recommend this to EVERYONE and have bought one as a gift for my parents. It runs a little loud, and can get stuck in weird spaces, must be cleaned regularly (though not often) and scares the animals.
Aprile M.
Aprile M.
Oct. 31, 2016, 4:42 p.m.
Review for: iRobot Roomba 645 Vacuum Cleaning Robot
I am in love with my Roomba. It was very easy to set up. You can create a schedule for it to run but I prefer to start it right before we leave the house. It is easy to clean out. It is small enough that it goes right under my couches and bed. It goes right over the thresholds on the floor in between rooms without a problem. Sometimes it gets stuck on the gel mat in front of my kitchen sink but most of the time it rolls right over it. We have hardwood, tile and laminate wood floors with some rugs here and there. It does a great job vacuuming everything.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Ewa Beach, HI
We actually have the 655. Purchased at Costco a bit cheaper than through online. We have carpet, hard wood and tile and it cleans all surfaces really well. Lasts a while too before needing to be charged. I was hesitant on purchasing but happy we did.
Amy H.
Amy H.
I have been thinking of buying an iRobot Roomba 645. How well does it clean hardwood floors?