BY IROBOT

The Roomba 614® robot vacuum uses a patented 3-Stage Cleaning System with Dual Multi-Surface Brushes, a specially designed Edge-Sweeping Brush, and vacuum suction to clean everything from small particles to large debris off your floor. Dirt Detect™ Technology recognizes concentrated areas of dirt and provides additional cleaning in those spots to help thoroughly clean your floors.

Sam C.
I got this for Christmas and it's been a game changer in our household! I have two kids (3 years and 3 months) and two dogs, so keeping up with vacuuming is near impossible. The Roomba cleans easily and effectively. From my understanding, this model is a "basic no frills" model, but it certainly meets our family's needs. The only cons are it takes awhile to send it back to the docking station, and it has to be a clear path between the Roomba and that station. It's also a tad louder than I'd like it to be, but no louder than a regular vacuum. Lastly, there is no schedule function, but I don't mind it since I work from home.
Lisa B.
I hear nothing but great things. Cleans what brooms can’t and easy to use while away.