Amanda R.
Lenexa, KS
Does it work on pet hair? We have a Siberian Husky...
Ali K.
Ali K.
Wentzville, MO
9 months, 2 weeks ago
Decorator Expert Level 1
Yes, I have a dog who sheds and it picks it all up well!
Stacy A.
Stacy A.
2 years, 9 months ago
Decorator Expert Level 4
Yes very well, there is a special pet hair brush and filter you can buy and it works great. Just make sure to clean your brushes regularly and change the filter and check under the spinning side brush for hair wrapped up in it
Monica V.
Monica V.
Morristown, AZ
3 years, 4 months ago
Yes. We purchased a different filter for it from Amazon.com that filters pet hair better without it getting trapped in the motor. It was an additional $15 but worth it to me to help extend the life of our machine. We have two heelers that shed terribly.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
North Brunswick, NJ
4 years, 2 months ago
It picks up all hair. It will definitely pick up a Siberian Husky hair (but you may have to clean it more frequently).
Carrie M.
Carrie M.
San Diego, CA
4 years, 2 months ago
I would look into the pet series Roomba. We have it - purchased it at Costco. It is one item that I can't imagine life without!
Anne H.
Anne H.
Flowood , MS
4 years, 4 months ago
It works great with medium length pet hair (like your husky would have). short hair doesn't get picked up, and long hair get caught in the rollers.
Rainy L.
Rainy L.
Sierra Madre, CA
4 years, 6 months ago
Yes. It works much better than I expected. I do not have one but my friend does.
Tuss S.
Tuss S.
Riverside, CA
4 years, 6 months ago
Yes, my doggies stay shedding.
Maile M.
Maile M.
Lexington, SC
4 years, 8 months ago
Absolutely!! It gets the hairs you didn't even know were there off the ground. I usually have to empty it every 2-3 days b/c it picks up so much hair and dust/dirt.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Atlanta, GA
4 years, 9 months ago
I absolutely love this product! It cleans when I'm at work and I can tell the difference! I have not had a problem with my cats hair!