Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Lenexa, KS

Does it work on pet hair? We have a Siberian Husky...
Stacy A.
Stacy A.
Feb. 4, 2015, 2:52 a.m.
Yes very well, there is a special pet hair brush and filter you can buy and it works great. Just make sure to clean your brushes regularly and change the filter and check under the spinning side brush for hair wrapped up in it
Monica V.
Monica V.
July 12, 2014, 2:33 p.m.
Yes. We purchased a different filter for it from Amazon.com that filters pet hair better without it getting trapped in the motor. It was an additional $15 but worth it to me to help extend the life of our machine. We have two heelers that shed terribly.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Sept. 5, 2013, 10:17 p.m.
It picks up all hair. It will definitely pick up a Siberian Husky hair (but you may have to clean it more frequently).
Carrie M.
Carrie M.
Sept. 5, 2013, 1:27 p.m.
I would look into the pet series Roomba. We have it - purchased it at Costco. It is one item that I can't imagine life without!
Anne H.
Anne H.
June 30, 2013, 2:32 p.m.
It works great with medium length pet hair (like your husky would have). short hair doesn't get picked up, and long hair get caught in the rollers.
Rainy L.
Rainy L.
May 8, 2013, 1:59 a.m.
Yes. It works much better than I expected. I do not have one but my friend does.
Tuss S.
Tuss S.
May 1, 2013, 3:51 p.m.
Yes, my doggies stay shedding.
Maile M.
Maile M.
March 5, 2013, 9:09 a.m.
Absolutely!! It gets the hairs you didn't even know were there off the ground. I usually have to empty it every 2-3 days b/c it picks up so much hair and dust/dirt.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Feb. 12, 2013, 6:56 p.m.
I absolutely love this product! It cleans when I'm at work and I can tell the difference! I have not had a problem with my cats hair!
Ashlee P.
Ashlee P.
Jan. 12, 2013, 3:21 p.m.
Doesn't pick up short dog hair & clogs with long dog hair. I don't recommend!
Dominique A.
Dominique A.
Jan. 12, 2013, 12:11 p.m.
Absolutely not. I have two dogs, with short hair, and the Roomba never picked up all the dirt off the floor, much less the hair. It constantly got clogged and broke down. Save your money.
Xiomara H.
Xiomara H.
Dec. 30, 2012, 7:22 p.m.
Yes, their pet series is great. I have three dogs who shed and it's perfect for daily maintenance.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Dec. 5, 2012, 7:35 a.m.
Yeah we have a 90lb chocolate lab and a pug(they shed year round) and it work wonders for me!
Kirstie B.
Kirstie B.
Nov. 13, 2012, 5:22 p.m.
Yes, it works wonders. it even gets dust and GLITTER. we have hardwood and carpet and it does amazing on both surfaces.

Join Now