iRobot Roomba 530  Vacuum Cleaning Robot uploaded by Mary Helen L.
iRobot Roomba 530  Vacuum Cleaning Robot

iRobot Roomba 530 Vacuum Cleaning Robot

BY IROBOT #9 in Vacuum Cleaners

iRobot Roomba 530  Vacuum Cleaning Robot
iRobot Roomba 530 Vacuum Cleaning Robot
  • "We have hardwood floors and I swear, there is always something tracked in, or pet hair, or whatever else." in 7 reviews
  • "I like the roomba for its hands free cleaning, however, ours has trouble keeping suction when transferring from hardwood floors to our rug." in 6 reviews
  • "We have one and my grandma who lives nextdoor has this roomba and a scooba which washes the floor for you.. We have a long haired cat and two dogs and this thing picks up a ton of cat and dog hair and dirt!" in 6 reviews
  • "Mine is already scratched up because it goes under so many things that I can barely fit under - and get stuck sometimes, requiring my help." in 6 reviews
Jose M.
sioux falls
Cleans floors great and seems to pick up what I cannot even see when vacuuming. We have pets and it constantly cleans up the hair and makes our Living space much better.
Ali K.
Wentzville, MO
Decorator Expert Level 1
I adore my Roomba! It has made keeping up with housework that much easier for this busy mom! Only con I have is that it does get stuck sometimes and sometimes has trouble locating his base. It is a pretty expensive gift though, in my opinion though it well worth the money.
Zohra K.
New Brighton, MN
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love this Roomba. It takes over and does the vacuuming while I do other things. It is a robot and it's fun to watch. It does need to be cleaned out after each use when you first use it. I was amazed how much dust it picked up. It does tell you (by voice) when it needs to be cleaned. I have wanted a Roomba for a very long time and Amazon had the best price. Thank you, Amazon!
Yoazin V.
Decorator Expert Level 1
This vacuum is okay if you don't have small kids who leave their toys all over the floor lol this chokes up on every cable or you left unattended on the floor, for this to work you must have no big objects laying on the floor or anything big enough to break the vacuum pretty pricey but best for a family with no small kids!
Ruby J.
New York
I love my Roomba. I have a dog so it is perfect for picking up pet hair. I have it scheduled to clean daily, occasionally it will get stuck on cords or on a chair but overall it is a great product and much better than me having to vacuum every day. I would recommend the Roomba.
Jaimie R.
I have kids and i work long hours so i bought this so my husband could have one less worry. First the dumb thing couldnt find its own charger... second it ran over our dogs tail.. then i got to looking more and it didnt even pick up all the crumbs in the carpet...
Kim B.
I love my roomba but I also hate my roomba. I have a lab mix that sheds a lot. We thought it would be nice to have a vacuum that would run daily because then we wouldn't have to deal with her hair. Unfortunately this doesn't work as planned I actually have the 770 an upgraded version and it leaves trails of hair everywhere. I try to clean the brushes with each use but honestly it ends up being every three uses. We do however empty the bin with every run. I think that people who own it lie about how much they like it because they are so expensive! I will always tell other people that I love the thing. But, if you're coming over I will use the actual vacuum across my floor right before you come over. HOWEVER, I do love that this runs each day and it does pick up a lot of dirt that I would miss with my standard vacuum simply because I cannot reach it. If you do not have a pet I am sure this product works 10x better.
Maile M.
Lexington, SC
We love our Roomba. We have an older model, but the technology is the same. It vacuums your floor without you doing a thing. It has been a life saver when I have unexpected guests and my dogs traveled in with dirt and sand. It picks up anything in its path (even our electrical wires at which point it shuts itself off and warns you that it has something stuck). It navigates itself throughout your home, and has two signal bases that stop it from going into a room you don't desire it to be in. Then when the battery is low, it directs itself to the charging base and charges up. When it gets too full, it will stop and notify you that it needs to be emptied. If you aren't around (it stays idle for sometime) it will go back to its charging base.
Sammie S.
Geneva, NY
We have 2 roombas in our household. They work well, however we have 3 dogs and it is it sufficent to keep up worth their hair so even though we run the roomba once or twice daily we still have to vaccum with our heavy duty one two times a week during shed season. Otherwise we love it for just general upkeep!!! He so they occasionally stick but it is rare most time he can get himself out and back to work without a problem.
Folly T.
North Canton, OH
Yes iRoomba! iRoomba sand filled carpet & dog fur! I was so flustered to discover the humble, little beach dream cottage I wanted to rent, had Uggggg, it's hard to write. Wall to wall carpet. Carpet in a beach home!!! With all that sand tracked inside & fur shed by my large breed dog. My iRoomba 530 vacuum was one of the best gifts I have ever received. Thank you mom & dad! Seriously, if you are ever perplexed & wondering what gift to give someone, an iRobot Roomba is the perfect solution!!! They will thank you... often! And then buy one for yourself.
Amanda R.
Lenexa, KS
Does it work on pet hair? We have a Siberian Husky...
Glenys M.
Boston, MA
Does it really clean every spot?
Susan Z.
Sanford, FL
Is it worth the high cost?
Tuss S.
Riverside, CA
Do you have to charge it? If so how long?
Tabitha A.