iRobot Roomba 530  Vacuum Cleaning Robot uploaded by Mary Helen L.
iRobot Roomba 530  Vacuum Cleaning Robot

iRobot Roomba 530 Vacuum Cleaning Robot

BY IROBOT #7 in Vacuum Cleaners

iRobot Roomba 530  Vacuum Cleaning Robot
iRobot Roomba 530 Vacuum Cleaning Robot
  • "We have hardwood floors and I swear, there is always something tracked in, or pet hair, or whatever else." in 7 reviews
  • "We have one and my grandma who lives nextdoor has this roomba and a scooba which washes the floor for you.. We have a long haired cat and two dogs and this thing picks up a ton of cat and dog hair and dirt!" in 6 reviews
  • "Mine is already scratched up because it goes under so many things that I can barely fit under - and get stuck sometimes, requiring my help." in 6 reviews
  • "I like the roomba for its hands free cleaning, however, ours has trouble keeping suction when transferring from hardwood floors to our rug." in 6 reviews
Sammie S.
Geneva, NY
We have 2 roombas in our household. They work well, however we have 3 dogs and it is it sufficent to keep up worth their hair so even though we run the roomba once or twice daily we still have to vaccum with our heavy duty one two times a week during shed season. Otherwise we love it for just general upkeep!!! He so they occasionally stick but it is rare most time he can get himself out and back to work without a problem.
Caleb C.
Pittsburgh , PA
This thing is like my new pet! (Minus the personality and instead of making stuff dirty it cleans dirt) I love it, I only use it in my kitchen but it definitely does an awesome job of keeping my crumbs and stuff all swept up, I definitely recommend for hardwood floors
Lydia L.
We now have the neato. Compared to the roomba, the neato is much smarter and can "see" the room properly and strategically plan its route. The roomba just collides all over the place and makes all sorts of noise, and is so inefficient.
Alicia G.
Humboldt, TN
I would love to have this item would make life a little easier and would be fun to see it drive the dogs nuts.
Yoazin V.
This vacuum is okay if you don't have small kids who leave their toys all over the floor lol this chokes up on every cable or you left unattended on the floor, for this to work you must have no big objects laying on the floor or anything big enough to break the vacuum pretty pricey but best for a family with no small kids!
Ali K.
Wentzville, MO
I adore my Roomba! It has made keeping up with housework that much easier for this busy mom! Only con I have is that it does get stuck sometimes and sometimes has trouble locating his base. It is a pretty expensive gift though, in my opinion though it well worth the money.
Zohra K.
New Brighton, MN
I love this Roomba. It takes over and does the vacuuming while I do other things. It is a robot and it's fun to watch. It does need to be cleaned out after each use when you first use it. I was amazed how much dust it picked up. It does tell you (by voice) when it needs to be cleaned. I have wanted a Roomba for a very long time and Amazon had the best price. Thank you, Amazon!
Ruby J.
New York
I love my Roomba. I have a dog so it is perfect for picking up pet hair. I have it scheduled to clean daily, occasionally it will get stuck on cords or on a chair but overall it is a great product and much better than me having to vacuum every day. I would recommend the Roomba.
Jaimie R.
I have kids and i work long hours so i bought this so my husband could have one less worry. First the dumb thing couldnt find its own charger... second it ran over our dogs tail.. then i got to looking more and it didnt even pick up all the crumbs in the carpet...
Kim B.
I love my roomba but I also hate my roomba. I have a lab mix that sheds a lot. We thought it would be nice to have a vacuum that would run daily because then we wouldn't have to deal with her hair. Unfortunately this doesn't work as planned I actually have the 770 an upgraded version and it leaves trails of hair everywhere. I try to clean the brushes with each use but honestly it ends up being every three uses. We do however empty the bin with every run. I think that people who own it lie about how much they like it because they are so expensive! I will always tell other people that I love the thing. But, if you're coming over I will use the actual vacuum across my floor right before you come over. HOWEVER, I do love that this runs each day and it does pick up a lot of dirt that I would miss with my standard vacuum simply because I cannot reach it. If you do not have a pet I am sure this product works 10x better.
Amanda R.
Lenexa, KS
Does it work on pet hair? We have a Siberian Husky...
Glenys M.
Boston, MA
Does it really clean every spot?
Susan Z.
Sanford, FL
Is it worth the high cost?
Tuss S.
Riverside, CA
Do you have to charge it? If so how long?
Lisa S.
How well does it suck stuff up?