Irn-Bru Carbonated Citrus Flavor Soft Drink uploaded by Melissa K.Irn-Bru Carbonated Citrus Flavor Soft Drink uploaded by Holly L.Irn-Bru Carbonated Citrus Flavor Soft Drink uploaded by Sadie-Rae M.

BY IRN BRU

Irn-Bru Carbonated Citrus Fruit Flavor Soft Drink.
Brrr.
Original & best.
Not a significant source of iron. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Holly L.
Eatontown, NJ
I first had a IRN BRU about 20 years ago as a kid when my family traveled to Scotland and loved it. I recently reconnected with my Scottish friend who reminded me of it, and I knew I had to find it! I found it at my local Wegmans, and was excited to taste it again, but it definitely wasn't how I remember. It smells and tastes bubblegummy, but mixed with other flavors as well. I remember it as being slightly more ... spiced? Sort of like orange soda and Dr Pepper. But I've also read that the recipes are different here in the US.
Mark W.
Being Scottish this is the best drink available whenever I am home to visit. It is a shame it’s not available in the States. Always on the lookout for it whenever I can get my hands on it
jules e.
My absolute favorite drink of all time!! It has a bubble gum ginger flavor that is hard to describe but amazing! Irn-Bru is so unique and there is nothing out there like it. If you are a fan of carbonated drinks you should 100% give it a try. It is extremely hard to find in the US but if you can get your hands on it definitely buy it (even if it's a little pricey)!!
Rebekah W.
Nixa
IRN BRU... Scotland's national drink! Omg I miss it so much and wish I could get it here. Actually want one right now
Felix B.
This is such a good refreshing drink! being outside in a warm day and coming home to drink Irn Bru is amazing. I would reccomend anyone from outside of scotland who haven't try it, to find a way to try it! There's no way to explain the flavour I think but it's just great and everyone I know loves it too!
Lynsey M.
Midlothian, Edinburgh
This drink is a gift from the gods! It’s fizzy, it’s ginger, it’s phenomenal! Haha.

The only thing that beats this drink, is the adverts for this drink. YouTube the irn bru Christmas advert or the irn bru adverts in general. Amazing! Irn-Bru Carbonated Citrus Flavor Soft Drink
Leanne B.
This is my all time favourite fizzy drink. The flavour is hard described but it is unlike any other on the market. I love to drink this on its own or as a mixer with vodka.
Is inexpensive compared to other carbonated drinks, is an absoulte staple in my house 😀
Chloe H.
I love irn bru, ive grown up having it around and it’s a drink you instantly miss while in a place you can’t buy it. So nice and reminds me of home, would definitely recommend trying it as there’s nothing else quite like it out there
Emma R.
Irn Bru is the best soda drink. Tastes phenomenal. Exceeded expectations. Good price. Love the orange. Packaging cool. 10/10. Nothing compared to it. If you’re in Scotland, you need to try this. Would buy again.
Lauren S.
This drink is honestly the best ever! I have to try hard not to buy it every day - I'm obsessed! It's the same price as any other carbonated drink, but it's just so much better than the alternatives.
Linda E.
So I am soon going to Scottland on vacation and was wondering if this drink was worth the try? Is it sweet or not so sweet? What does it taste like?
Shelley W.
Glasgow , Scotland
Irn-Bru Carbonated Citrus Flavor Soft Drink , who loves irn-bru like myself ? ❤
Larresha P.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Where do they sell this drink? I've never heard of it, but I see pretty good reviews about it. What flavor is it?
Nicole K.
This post is the first I've ever heard of Irn-Bru Carbonated Citrus Flavor Soft Drink. So this is more than your basic orange soda? What makes it unique? Fantastic?
Julie L.