BY IRISH SPRING

Since 1972, the makers of Irish Spring products have been committed to keeping men feeling fresh, clean, and confident. Irish Spring Signature for Men Hydrating Face Wash is carefully crafted with authentic shea butter extract for the man who is... see more...

Jeremy S.
Jeremy S.
I love Irish Springs and I was so excited to see this product on shelves! It smells so good and leaves your skin really clean and soft. I generally don't go out of my way to buy facewash- but when I saw this I had to check it out I am so happy that I did! I have purchased several times now - my fiancée loves it too! I would recommend trying this product! Great company, trusted brand, amazing product!
Vicky H.
Vicky H.
Milwaukee, WI
This is a very nice product here. For sure worth the whole five stars. This product exceeded my expectations. It was gentle, even for a man's product. It had nice packaging as well. I would try other products from this line. I would buy again sometime soon.
Aidan B.
Aidan B.
This is a very good product and it’s pretty darn good at its job it has amazing packaging and looks cool to I’m a repetitive user I have bought it many many times I bought it at target Wal-Mart And that’s the only places i could really find it I would definetly buy it and reccomend it to you guys to
Dawnyel P.
Dawnyel P.
Blairs, VA
Really love it when my husband uses Irish springs he smells do fresh and clean. Some men products doesn't impress me but this one diffently does!!
Dani *.
Dani *.
Madisonville, LA
I love Irish Spring. I purchase this for my fiance & I just go crazy when he gets out of the shower. He smells wonderful & fresh and yummy.
Katie G.
Katie G.
Pottstown, PA
Has a nice clean smell to it that last awhile after my husband and son use it. The smell of the soap isn't overpowering at all
Lisa O.
Lisa O.
Mishawaka, IN
Works great! Great value, really good smell, and no complaints! Would recommend to a friend or family member to try!
Michael D.
Michael D.
Baguio
This product is quite amazing. I love how it cleans the facial area. The only thing that I don't quite like is the wat my skin beomes oily for just about mintes later. I also think that the scent is quite strong but I think that is bearable. Overall, this product is great.
Darian H.
Darian H.
Calgary , AB
My husband loves this stuff but I'm not sure how I like the after smell. It's not too pricey and I found it at Target! I'm very picky with smells and maybe it was just this one that I didn't like. He likes the product and thinks it works well.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Excelente producto, me gusto desde la primera vez que lo probé, lo recomiendo y lo volvería a comprar. muy buena la contextura y la sensación.