Irish Spring Signature for Men Hydrating Body Wash with Shea Butter Extract

Wash and let the pampering begin. It is carefully crafted with authentic shea butter extract and is for the man who is looking to soften up a little. Made to help seal in skin's natural hydration, this moisturizing body wash will leave your skin looking clean and healthy.

• Hydrates and improves the feel of your skin
  • Formulated with shea butter extract

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates Copolymer, Fragrance, Glycol Distearate, Castoryl Maleate, Laureth-4, DMDM Hydantoin, Poloxamer 124, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Sodium Salicylate, Sodium Benzoate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Fruit Extract, FD&C Green No. 3, FD&C Yellow No. 5

Buy on Walgreens
Aimee A.
I actually purchased this product for my boyfriend and he loved it. All I can say is that it smelled so good on him and it left a lingering scent in the bathroom each time he was done. I would recommend and Im sure he would do the same. I love to cuddle up to him when he uses this.
Cindy M.
My husband has been using this for quite some time now. It is very gentle on his skin and leaves it feeling nice and soft. He loves the smell and I love how it smells on him. He usually only uses products from Irish Spring so he will definitely re-purchase!
Kimberly Y.
Waimanalo, HI
Love how this smells but more importantly love how it feels on the skin after you use it. Leaves your skin feeling soft and you only need a little for it to lather up your whole body. I like this body wash over the bar soaps only because it doesn't dry up your skin.
Carla W.
Pendleton, SC
My husband and I both use this and love the smell. Cleans well, smells great! I got it on sale at target and was thrilled to try it. We will probably get it again as an easy body wash that isn't too manly in smell nor too sweet.
Kelsey L.
New Orleans, LA
I know this particular body wash is geared towards men. However, with a brother in the household, sometimes I'll use this stuff. I think the smell is amazing and it lasts all day. I would definitely recommend for guys!
This is one of my favorite "for men" soaps to use. My stepdad bought it and he didn't enjoy the scent too much so I took it over. I loved the scent, it was so nice. Id recommend this brand.
Kelly T.
Memphis, TN
In an effort to avoid the "pink tax," I tried this...and love it!!! I've love IS forever, but this is the first body wash of theirs I've tried. The scent is not to "musky" and it hydrates the skin - perfect for women! My only complaint is that it is only a 15oz. bottle; whereas, most body washes on the market are 24oz. so I'm going through it pretty quickly. Great price though - $2.99 and you can find a coupon for it in most Sunday papers!
Amorette H.
I had purchased this product for my father awhile back an I loved the scent.. so recently I purchased it gin but this time for my husband. he said he liked it really no complaints but then last night I used it and I must say it didn't give me that itchy feeling like most do to me I really enjoyed this purchase I do recommend it great smell no so harsh and a over all good moisturizer
Amber S.
I found this soap recently and bought it for my hubby who is very picky! I found it at Target for about $3.09 and figured why not stick it in the shower and see if he uses it over his normal soap and guess what? He loves it! He has requested that I only buy this soap for him from now on. It has an awesome smell and it's long lasting on the skin!
Emily A.
Barstow, CA

OMG...I freaking fell in love with the smell. And it's actually moisturizing! I can't believe it! This soap left my skin feeling untight!

And it's so cheap I actually picked some up for myself!! I definitely recommend!!!