BY IRISH SPRING

• Helps seal in skin’s natural hydration
  • Formulated with shea butter extract

• My husband have been using Irish Spring soap original one...3 Answers
Pragati L.
My husband like soap bar instead of body wash. He likes the bar soap as according to him skin gets clear clean by bar soap. He bring every different soap he sees in the store and its not only single soap, he just pick a whole pack. He brought this in 6 pack. This soap is green in color and smell is also refreshing.
It makes skin dry and scratchy. Summer is good to use this soap but in winter and season where more moisture is needed to skin . It is skin drying.
Kristen A.
My ex-boyfriend used this product. It smelled so clean and fresh. He said it works really well, better than a lot of the other similar products he did use before. We still speak from time to time and he told me he still uses it!
Gary W.
Guttenberg, NJ
1) It gives you that squeaky clean feeling, that some may feel like drying, but to me, I just feel as there is no residual moisturizers left on a layer of my skin, translation, I actually feel clean.
2) This soap is like the cologne version of Irish spring, manly and clean all in one swoop. Very cool my wife loves how it smells on me.
3) As a bonus this bars are so large that I have cut mine in half and each half is the perfect square of soap that doesn't leave you with a long useless sliver. Secondly each half lasts about as long as a regular bar does.
Catherine R.
The Irish Spring Signature for Men Hydrating Bar Soap is wonderful!!!Love the smell. Can be purchased everywhere I shop! Leaves your skin soft and fresh smelling. The soap is very hydrating as advertised on it's packaging. The scent also lingers in the bathroom after you shower. So nice and fresh to walk in and smell. But it's not an overwhelming smell. My family all love it and that makes it nice when shopping so that I'm not purchasing numerous soaps and or body washes. It would be nice to have this in a liquid body wash form. And also a candle scent! Or maybe a powder for men.
Anna S.
Mooresville
Honestly whenever i can i try and use mens soaps or deodorant, yes im a female but for me mens products seem to wash and work a lot better! Irish springs bar soap is pretty inexpensive and easy to find. I Would definitely recommend anyone to use it! Ladys you can find a light smelling one that works great and just use a good smelling spray after!
Shellian S.
Virginia Bch, VA
My spouse love this product, it is a bit too strong for me but he uses very regular, say about 5 times per week. We normally purchase them at Walmart and the price is not bad. The scent is strong and lasting. Yes would buy it again because it is a good size and last a little longer than the others.
Tatyana S.
Brooklyn, NY
I love how it smells amazing and also how it is affordable in price. I love buying it for everyone I know and everyone loves the smell and the long lasting durability of the product im definatly a loyal and proud to be a customer to this brand, which I highly recommend.
emily d.
I love irish spring even it is for men. It makes you feel very clean and it leaves behind no oil. i like to wash my heavy makeup from the day off with irish spring because i feel like it doesnt leave behind an oily residue like some makeup removers.
Olivia A.
Kingsport, TN
I accidentally purchased this "for men" soap instead of the Irish Spring I usually buy, but decided to use it anyways. Many bar soaps dry out my skin, but the hydrating aspect of this one truly works! It lathers well and leaves me smelling fresh and clean, without an overpowering scent.
Jo R.
My husband loves the Irish Spring Signature bar and the body wash. Has a fresh clean scent but not strong like the regular Irish Spring. Its not harsh on the skin and as I already stated has a great scent. We purchase it every time he gets close to running out.
Sudikshya K.