BY IRISH SPRING

• Helps seal in skin’s natural hydration
  • Formulated with shea butter extract

• My husband have been using Irish Spring soap original one...3 Answers
Skyler N Christina B.
Inverness
I love the product. the scent and the clean feeling my husband and son feel after using it is amazing.
Samantha J.
Round Rock, TX
I buy these for my boyfriend all the time and I end up using them up because they smell soooo good! :-)
Erica F.
My husband and sons love the scent of this soap. Also that it rinses clean and leaves their skin soft.
Tram T.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Nice smell, long-lasting, bring the softness to your skin.
It also brings the fresh feeling after using
Ana A.
I love the clean smell. There is no other soap that gives you the same sense of clean and fresh feeling
Cassidie C.
New Castle
This product keeps your body smelling amazing while cleansing and cleaning your body at the same time.
Ana D.
Bronx, NY
This soap is so hydrating and it leaves a pleasant smell behind. I think it be really great aftershave.
Sonia G.
Lamont, CA
This is my husbands and father in laws favorite bar of soap. They love it so much and smells great too.
Sophia R.
Metairie, LA
I honestly love this soap it makes me feel squeaky clean!! My boyfriend loves this soap it's his go-to.
Fio C.
Las Vegas, NV
Excellent soap. It lasts a long time and the scent lingers almost all day. It's sensitive on the skin.
Sudikshya K.