BY IRISH SPRING

• Helps seal in skin’s natural hydration
  • Formulated with shea butter extract

• My husband have been using Irish Spring soap original one...3 Answers
Kelly R.
Pueblo, CO
This soap smells so good and it's hydrating. Who says it's for men? Lol! It has a clean rinsing formula.
Kristal I.
Austin, TX
It's smells sooo good! Amazing on the body so fresh💛 It leaves your body smelling for like hours love it!
Samantha T.
Baltimore, MD
Love this soap for myself specifically in the summer. I love when my husband uses it too it smells great!
Lashanda B.
Sacramento, CA
The hydrating bar soap smells wonderful. My husband says that it's one of his favorite bar soaps to use.
julia e.
Garfield, NJ
It made my skin kind of dry but the smell just for some reason relaxed me and woke me up at the same time
Tay I.
Denham Springs, LA
my husben love this product....... him say like this product..... is very good....... have fragance good
Tina Louise W.
Redding, CA
My husband likes the way it leaves his skin feeling. And the scent doesn't make our allergies go haywire
Whitney W.
Pearisburg, VA
Classy bar soap!!! Love the color, packaging, and smell. This seems to be a nice gentle soap for people.
Bethanie M.
Brewer, ME
This soap smells amazing! My husband loves using it and he (and the bathroom) smell great every morning.
Kylie C.
Pottstown
Refreshing clean smell I loved it and so does my family I've used for years and now I am back to it again
Sudikshya K.