BY IRISH SPRING

• Helps seal in skin’s natural hydration
  • Formulated with shea butter extract

• My husband have been using Irish Spring soap original one...3 Answers
Amber H.
Rancho Cordova, CA
This is a great scented bar of soap. It last a long time and is gentle and mild enough for my kids to use.
Sarah L.
De Queen, AR
Smells clean. I am female and would use it after the gym. Seems to last quite awhile. And at a fair price.
Garrett B.
Wise, VA
Irish Spring has always been one of the best bars of soap you can buy. The scent of Irish Spring is great.
Krystal O.
Salem, OR
Smells amazing! And very nice soft skin after use. My fionce loves it, so do I. It is one of our favorites.
Ana P.
Jersey City, NJ
I think this soap is great for men because it has a nice scent, leaving the skin smelling fresh for hours!!
Brian D.
Lock Haven, PA
I have a hard time with keeping my skin from drying out. I used this and my skin felt clean and not as dry
Brenda G.
Zolfo Springs
It smelled nice, but it didn't moisturize well. Left my skin feeling leathery. Other than that it was great.
brittany M.
Grand Rapids, MI
My boyfriend and our roommates always buy this kind ...it smells amazing the bar soap last a very long time
Honestly, I love the way Irish Spring smells and how it leaves you smelling fresh and clean. I just love it
Lacy H.
Vancouver, WA
This one is my boyfriends favorite from irish spring. I also thing it works and smells great for his skin.
Sudikshya K.