BY IRISH SPRING

• Helps seal in skin’s natural hydration
  • Formulated with shea butter extract

• My husband have been using Irish Spring soap original one...3 Answers
Caitlin M.
Yorkville, IL
This soap makes my husband smell awesome and even keeps the bathroom smelling like spring which is awesome!!
E p.
Brooklyn, NY
excellent product my son always small so good
he loves this product because it blocks body odor for long time
Toni N.
Pompano Beach, FL
My husband loves the fresh smell of Irish spring. This classic is a staple at our home. We seldom run out.
Krystal O.
Salem, OR
Smells amazing! And very nice soft skin after use. My fionce loves it, so do I. It is one of our favorites.
marcella m.
Modesto, CA
Personally I love the way it smells I feel like I smell fresh all day. It's my husbands personal favorite.
Regina R.
Waterford, PA
Husband loves it. Great clean feeling after shower. Great smell after shower. Would recommend this product.
Gloria M.
I love this bar soap my husband uses it all the time and he loves it as well the scent stays on you all day
Brian D.
Lock Haven, PA
I have a hard time with keeping my skin from drying out. I used this and my skin felt clean and not as dry
Ana P.
Jersey City, NJ
I think this soap is great for men because it has a nice scent, leaving the skin smelling fresh for hours!!
Shandon E.
The Irish spring smells Very nice, cleans very well and my boyfriend really liked it. Will be buying again!
Sudikshya K.