BY IRISH SPRING

• Helps seal in skin’s natural hydration
  • Formulated with shea butter extract

• My husband have been using Irish Spring soap original one...3 Answers
Andrew T.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Leaves your skin feeling so smooth and nice. Have a lasting firmish feeling (your skin). A real man's product.
it is good, and does not cause any allergies!
Much recommend

my dad is a fan, it hurts that I have no picture.
abby L.
Stockton, CA
Irish Spring is a really good soap for meh=n and women it makes your skin smooth and smells like pines needles
Drew G.
Manhattan, KS
Great smell and keeps you feeling clean. Is always the top product to buy to keep my skin clean and healthy!
Chelsea J.
Longview, TX
I love the scent of this soap. I sometimes steel my husbands and use it in the morning because it wakes me up
Joshua T.
Louisville, KY
This is good stuff I use it a lot work perfect last for a very long time I get a lot of comments on this soap
Tamara B.
Sauk Village , IL
Really Had My Skin Feeling Clean And Hydrated . Love Using This Product , Plus I Love The Irish Spring Smell
Caleb A.
Harrington, ME
This soap smells amazing and I always get compliments from my friends and coworkers when I use this product.
Shammond D.
Atlanta, GA
It's a great product. It really helped my skin which I didn't know it would do. It's a very awesome product.
Alberto P.
Tucker, GA
great smell. so much foam and its affordable i recommend this to anyone who uses nars of soaps in the shower
Sudikshya K.