BY IRISH SPRING

• Helps seal in skin’s natural hydration
  • Formulated with shea butter extract

• My husband have been using Irish Spring soap original one...3 Answers
Tatiana T.
Baytown, TX
Love this soap even though it's my husband soap I love the smell of the soap and the way it makes my skin feel
abby L.
Stockton, CA
Irish Spring is a really good soap for meh=n and women it makes your skin smooth and smells like pines needles
Cisley B.
Meridian, MS
I love it and it smells really good on my husband and my boys. I brought this at CVS, my favorite coupon store.
Chrissy C.
Bandon, OR
Left my skin feel dry, and tight. The bar was cracking and wasn't keeping its self together all over the place.
Kristy K.
My husband loves the smell and says leaves his body feeling smooth. He said he would like me to purchase again.
steven j.
This product is very inexpensive it smells great and always makes me feel clean and refreshed love the product
Nga C.
Rochester, NY
I love the smell of this soap....and this soap lasted so long as well compared to other soap that I have used.
lauryn L.
Great Bend, KS
Good stuff, makes my boyfriend smell fresh. Doesn't hurt the skin, leaves it feeling smooth and clean all day!
Jim G.
Sarasota, FL
I really liked this soap because it did not dry out my skin. Smells great and left my skin feeling moisturized.
Jenn L.
Holyoke
Irish spring has been my favorite since I was little. It awakens your senses and keeps your skin smooth all day
Sudikshya K.