BY IRISH SPRING

• Helps seal in skin’s natural hydration
  • Formulated with shea butter extract

• My husband have been using Irish Spring soap original one...3 Answers
Rebecca J.
Wylie, TX
My husband always uses this product, and it works well. I personally don't prefer bar soap, but this one smells decent.
Madeline K.
Clarence Ctr, NY
This product is cheap and I know several people who love it however I do not. It make my skin feel very dry and cracked
Anna B.
Kuna, ID
Long lasting with a clean fresh scent leaving your skin hydrated and smooth. the scent is subtle and not overpowering.
Amy G.
West Winfield, NY
My husband loves this soap, he says he feels "manly" after using it. very gentle on the skin and a great price at that
Heidi P.
Hampstead , NC
My husband likes this bar of soap, I don't use it so I can't say much personally about it. He really seems to like it:)
Patricia R.
Andalusia, AL
Leaves you feeling clean, lathers up, wonderful scent, and a brand you can trust. Always buy this brand for my husband.
Amy H.
Dayton
It was a very good product I will be buying more and it’s not that expensive and you can found it pretty much anywhere
Emily C.
Aurora, CO
It smells alright for soap and is a nice color. However; it's very drying and doesn't feel nice on the skin afterwards.
Chelsea C.
Dallas
They cost slot but u change full price for thrngoodnjob in pfikitnntonlllll correction was good job to the ri love then
Gene H.
Seffner, FL
Nice fragrance, lathers well. Good clean. Use it daily. Doesn't leave a film on your skin. Not harsh, gentle cleansing.
Sudikshya K.