BY IRISH SPRING

• Helps seal in skin’s natural hydration
  • Formulated with shea butter extract

• My husband have been using Irish Spring soap original one...3 Answers
Rebekah M.
Adrian, MI
This soap smell delicious, and makes my man smell delicious. It is very easy on the wallet and always coupons available.
Sentina S.
Fulton, NY
Love the smell but feel like it gives dry skin
often. The hubby thinks it's good price he's the one that mainly uses it.
Linda V.
Huntsville, AL
I love the scent. It's fresh and wakes you up in the morning. Makes a shower a pleasure. not drying like some bar soaps.
Shelby M.
Orlando, FL
Love the way this smells! Even though I bought this for my fiancé, I definitely steal it sometimes. Makes me feel awake.
Angelica T.
Corsicana, TX
I buy this soap for my husband and he loves it! It smells soo good and clean. Not expensive at all so that always helps!
Hailey M.
Idaho Falls, ID
Smells great. never left a filmy residue. lasts forever. especially when you have a SO that works outdoor and gets dirty!
nicole c.
Worked great, smelled great! scent stayed on for a while, one of the best bar soaps ive used. would definitely buy again.
Marilyn R.
This Irish bar soap has a great scent for men. My 10 year old loves it and so does my husband, and I must say, so do I!!!
Katrina T.
Ithaca, NY
Affordable and works really well for my brother and father. The smell is really appealing compared to other men's soaps.
Cynthia A.
Declo, ID
This product smells great. My husband had used this product and it helped out his drying skin from his job great product.
Sudikshya K.