BY IRISH SPRING

• Helps seal in skin’s natural hydration
  • Formulated with shea butter extract

• My husband have been using Irish Spring soap original one...3 Answers
Layla O.
When my friends hugged me many of them complimented my smell. It did not make my skin feel dry nor did I become really ashy.
Melissa G.
Jennings, FL
Gives you that squeaky clean feeling. Very refreshing, great price point, available in most every store I shop, Great scents!
Brrandon A.
torreon coahuila
the packaging is cute, i love your scent and soft skin leaving i would like a biggest presentations and also more men scent
Emeli G.
Leominster, MA
I love the smell it leaves once you get out of the shower, it's great and leaves my skin smooth. One of my favorite soaps.
Renee M.
Bought this for my husband and says that he likes it. It has a great scent to it that last and it doesn't dry out his skin.
Jessica D.
Love how it smells!!! Best soap I think for men & women to use. My parents used it and now my family use. Smells like home.
Robert L.
Bardstown, KY
Initially smells amazing and left my skin feeling smooth. The issue is after a couple hours the smell lessened considerably
Brittney W.
My husband loves this soap! Keeps him smelling fresh all day! Leaves your body feeling smooth also. I even use it sometimes
Tania R.
Plano, TX
It left my skin a bit dry, but I LOVE the way it smells. My partner now uses it and it works better for them instead of me.
Elisia R.
Oceanside, CA
I love the smell it leaves on my skin and how long it lasts. My husband also loves the smell and the smoothness it leaves.
Sudikshya K.