BY IRISH SPRING

• Helps seal in skin’s natural hydration
  • Formulated with shea butter extract

• My husband have been using Irish Spring soap original one...3 Answers
Steve D.
Niles, IL
Irish spring hydrating bar shop does a great job of keeping my skin soft and clean. It has a great sent that lasts a long time.
Vanessa C.
Berwyn, IL
This bar of soap actually moisturizes and smells so good at the same time. One of my go to body soaps , and for a good price .
Essence T.
Essexville
My husband loves this soap! Has been using it for at least 3 years and we both love the scent. It lasts long and smells great!
LIsa P.
Swansboro, NC
I love the smell really last with you alday . Very refreshing. Iv'e used this soap Irish Springs for years. You'll love it too.
Marianna G.
Good moisturizer! Smells really good keeps skin nice and moisturized for a long time all though while washing off feels rubbery
Samantha S.
Freeland, PA
Irish spring always leaves my house holds skin clean and smooth. Highly recommend this product. The men in my house love this.
Wendy K.
Mead, WA
Do not like smelling like a pine tree. I am not a man either. The forest is outside. I felt dried out and itchy after using it.
David Q.
Orlando, FL
This product helped a lot with my skin and complexion. Me as a guy it's hard to find the right soap but I enjoy using this one.
Dawn B.
North Ridgeville, OH
my boyfriend and i both use it. Love how clean my skin feels after using it. only problem is i dont think it is very hydrating!
Joe B.
Salem, CT
Great scent and seamed to help hydrate softer areas but didn't seem to help ado much on rougher areas like hands elbow and feet
Sudikshya K.