BY IRISH SPRING

• Helps seal in skin’s natural hydration
  • Formulated with shea butter extract

• My husband have been using Irish Spring soap original one...3 Answers
Porsha D.
Portsmouth, VA
My husband used this and he loves it.It has a pleasant scent and makes he skin feels nice and smooth. And the scent last all day.
Page L.
San Antonio , Tx
The size is great and the price isn't to bad.
My husband like the smell but would rather have the white bar that scrubs the skin.
SALLY M.
When we use bar soap this is probably one of the best ones my husband uses makes them smell clean and gets him clean after a hard
sheri b.
Downey, CA
I love how it smells and how long the scent stays on my boyfriend. It is almost like a body spray how long the scent stays on him
Vanessa B.
Martinez, CA
I think this soap smells really nice and leaves you feeling really clean, I use it when I want to feel refreshed and replenished.
Kristin N.
San Jose, CA
I've used this a few times myself. My body feels very clean after using it and the fragrance of the bar soap smells really good!
Kyle A.
Norris City, IL
Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth and smells great and is a good price for as long as the bar lasts and my wife loves the smell
Son muy bueno lo recomiendo mucho
tambien es muy eficiente para el lavado de tu cuerpo no hirita te dega la piel nueva y suave
Pattie M.
Irish spring dried out my skin really bad but I felt super clean after using it but with a little lotion my skin felt brand new
Christine C.
Ortonville, MI
This soap is has an amazing smell. I don't use it but my husband does and he's really happy with it. I'm happy with the scent:)
Sudikshya K.