BY IRISH SPRING

• Helps seal in skin’s natural hydration
  • Formulated with shea butter extract

• My husband have been using Irish Spring soap original one...3 Answers
Jackie M.
Lamar, CO
Love the smell . Leaves you feeling clean. Easy to take with you when going out of town. And i think for my sensitive skin it works
Elizabeth R.
Covina, CA
This is the best smelling bar of soap I have used. I buy these for my husband and my brothers it works well after a work out shower
Andrea G.
Visalia, CA
This smelled good! It left my skin soft and hydrated. Didn't leave any residue or dryness at all. Its a good soap does a great job.
Ambyr J.
Gresham
Smells really fresh, but will irritate my skin if I use it too much. My boyfriend uses it on a daily basis and absolutely loves it
James A.
Vallejo, CA
My skin is always beat up because of work. but this soap always leaves my skin refreshed and in much better condition then before.
Mary F.
Owensboro, KY
Smells great! This product left my skin feeling clean, but a little dry. I love the smell of it, it is very invigorating and fresh.
Jill D.
Antelope, CA
Smells good and leaves skin feeling moisturized. Feels fresh and clean all day. The only body wash the men in my house like to use.
Katelyn S.
Rindge, NH
Great clean feeling without drying out my skin! I use this soap after a workout or long day outside to clean and deodorize my body.
Marianthe S.
Loxahatchee, FL
Perfect for a man, leaves skin soft, not harsh, also has an awesome manly fragrance, I wouldn't recommend this product for a woman.
Joe M.
Albuquerque, NM
Great soap. Great smell. Gives me a fresh feeling once out of the shower!!! Ladies love the smell as well!!! My son also uses it!!
Sudikshya K.