BY IRISH SPRING

• Helps seal in skin’s natural hydration
  • Formulated with shea butter extract

• My husband have been using Irish Spring soap original one...3 Answers
Dustin S.
Sesser, IL
Really nice soap. I like the sent of it. Not too harsh, but also not unscentes. I feel as if it does make my skin more hydrated too.
Carla R.
Gresham, OR
I think "Irish Spring" is a really good soap brand because it has a lot of good thing in it, such as vitamins and a great sent to it!
It smells amazing and I can't wait to get it agian at my local drugstore keep selling them I love them it makes my body feel amazing
Jon G.
South Bend, IN
Love the smell of this soap. Also like the fact that it moisturizes my skin. Doesn't have the harsh scrubbing beads like some soaps.
stephanie b.
Hurst , TX
My husband loves this stuff! I love the smell, and it does its job. No skin irritation, non drying, and leaves skin smelling amazing!
Ella A.
Cleans well, smells like generic Irish springs, although I prefer the scents made by other men product companies. Very distinct scent
Mizzy C.
Smells amazing, can't stop buying a bunch of these at the local store. It has an amazing scent that won't leave your body for hours.
Katt V.
Smells great, hydrating and cleans well! I love that the size is bigger and it lasts longer. Only con is these come in small packs.
Shannon K.
Holley, NY
I love the way this soap smells! It leaves your skin feeling soft and clean all day. I highly recommend this soap for everyday use.
Nicole v.
Thomasville, NC
I really enjoy the lasting smell and feeling of freshness. It is by far my favorite bar soap, and I highly recommend this product!
Sudikshya K.