BY IRISH SPRING

• Helps seal in skin’s natural hydration
  • Formulated with shea butter extract

• My husband have been using Irish Spring soap original one...3 Answers
Carley Z.
Greenwood, AR
This smell that the soap has is very intoxicating and leaves you feeling fresh and clean. It doesn't make you leave the shower feeling like you have soap residue still. Very cheap and affordable and you can find it at any drug store near your house! It's a must have and I will definitely be buying again.
Joel M.
I enjoy the smell of the Irish Spring bar soap. It's a strong smell, but it fades away after awhile. I use this bar soap when I run out of my liquid body wash. It's not that expensive, and you can get it on sale in most stores. I would recommend this for people who love body soap that has a strong smell.
Jessi F.
Not only does this soap smell good, it thoroughly cleans your skin and is very gentle. It preserves the skins moisture and keeps it smooth. This is my go to body soap, but I find myself using it as a a make-up remover and overall full body wash. This is a great product and I definitely recommend it.
Tamela L.
Raleigh, NC
Wasn't very impressed with the product, but I did like the smell of the soap itself. It made your skin rough instead of smooth which was what I was hoping for. Although I only used it that one one time because it was readily available and I didn't have at the time. It was really my husbands soap!
Delsin D.
Germantown, TN
This soap is definitely one of the best on the market if you are looing for hydration and smoth skin. It is amazing and leaves your skin feeling nice and hydrated. The sent is not my favorite but gental hydration to the skin distracts that. I definitely would recommend to anyone out there that has dry skin and is looking for overall smother skin.
Karina R.
McCordsville, IN
My husband says this is the only bar soap that will take away his underarm odor! It smells fresh and clean until the next shower, providing a long lasting freshness. Also a great value!! Irish Spring is the perfect combo for guys who don't want to spend too much and want to keep it clean!
Molly N.
Wayne, MI
Smells so good! The scent stays on long after rinsing and doesn't leave a slimy feel on skin. Lasts pretty long, I can make one bar last 1 month max. Great value especially when buying bulk packs. Would definitely keep buying, especially since it can be found in any retail or drug store.
Courtney L.
Lancaster, TX
This can't be bad. I'm glad that this is for men now... So my husband can stop using my soap.
This smells like a million bucks, its amazing that it is cheaper than the competition. I would like to see this scent canned as a deodorant spray so my man could use it multiple times a day.
Austin J.
Decently moisturizing. Loved the scent! Received in a gift box from target during Christmas time for five dollars! Why was the price so low when the product is so good?! I've used this several times, and I love it even more every time. I would definitely recommend this product to all my friends!
Rebecca B.
Manvel, TX
This soap lathers well, makes lots of bubbles. The soap smelled great, like a cologne. Lasts as long as expected. This soap was not a drying as some but was not special enough to keep using. The fiancee switched to try other soaps. I do believe he would use this one again though.
Sudikshya K.