BY IRISH SPRING

• Helps seal in skin’s natural hydration
  • Formulated with shea butter extract

• My husband have been using Irish Spring soap original one...3 Answers
Susan V.
My son usually has really dry skin so alto of soaps leave him a bit scaly, but not only does it smell great his skin is also hydrated.
Rai B.
Charlotte
Smells great and stays on skin for a long while. We love both the bar and body wash. Makes me want to be next to my husband even more.
keely r.
Irish spring soap; has a very nice scent to it. It is very hydrating and sends an icy cool blast through your skin. Its not expansive.
Katie r.
New Oxford, PA
I absolutely love the way Irish spring smells on my boyfriend. It honestly makes his skin feel so soft and smooth. It's irresistible
B M.
Winter Park, FL
I love this product. The smell is one of the best things about it, but it not only smells good it leaves your body feeling refreshed.
Megan w.
Coeur D Alene, ID
My guy smells like a handsome piece of man when he uses this soap, and he loves it. I personally, do not like the dryness on my skin.
Virginia C.
It's mostly for men but I was out of soap so if your a woman then you could use this I didn't see much of a difference but it was ok
Cheyenne R.
Clarkson , KY
This smells amazing, although my husband prefers original Irish spring body wash over this. He said he likes it but won't buy again.
Samantha C.
I actually use this in my cabinets and drawers and my cabin at the lake. It absorbs odors and makes everything smell nice and clean!
Rhianon L.
Wahiawa, HI
Absolutely love this stuff absolutely amazing an smells wonderful!! Left my skin feeling great this is my go to when were travelling!
Sudikshya K.