BY IRISH SPRING

• Helps seal in skin’s natural hydration
  • Formulated with shea butter extract

• My husband have been using Irish Spring soap original one...3 Answers
Karina M.
I love how good it smells! It leaves your skin soft and moisturized! Everyone should use this soap at least once, won't be disappointed!
Riley K.
Oxford, PA
Love the smell. I have sensitive skin and this doesn't hurt me in the slightest, user this all the time, my girlfriend lives the smell to
Melinda E.
Saint Louis, MO
Irish Spring moisturizing soap illimanted that dry, itchy feeling that some bar soaps can give. Its refreshing and keeps your skin soft.
Ivy S.
Conyers, GA
Great product. Smells good. Ive used this for years. I love it. Very moisturizing. I really like this brand. I really enjoy this product.
Denise T.
Kingsburg, CA
Love the way my hubby skin smells and feel when I been buying this for 7 years and I will keep on buying 👌😍😍😍 love itttttttttttttttttttt
Julia L.
My husband used these and I loved the smell it left in the bathroom. He said it left a filmy feeling so we have not purchased them again.
Brittany S.
I really enjoyed the aloe in this! it felt so nice on my sunburn. the only thing I'd complain about is getting used to the strong smell.
Amanda R.
Moncks Corner, SC
Boyfriend loves this brand of soap. It's so soft and wonderful and the smell is softest and is long lasting. Recommend this for any guy!
Crystal M.
Conway
Irish Spring has always had an amazing smell!! I love buying the mens soaps and body washes for my bf because it makes him smell so good!
Jeremy L.
Chenoa, IL
Wonderful product makes my skin feel wonderful i would recommend this product to anyone out there who wants a clean refreshing experience
Sudikshya K.