BY IRISH SPRING

• Helps seal in skin’s natural hydration
  • Formulated with shea butter extract

• My husband have been using Irish Spring soap original one...3 Answers
Paultte K.
Amelia, OH
My husband loves the hydrating effect plus he smell really good..and I use it in my garden to deter the deer lol It great for everything..
Melinda E.
Saint Louis, MO
Irish Spring moisturizing soap illimanted that dry, itchy feeling that some bar soaps can give. Its refreshing and keeps your skin soft.
Ivy S.
Conyers, GA
Great product. Smells good. Ive used this for years. I love it. Very moisturizing. I really like this brand. I really enjoy this product.
Jo Lynn G.
San Antonio, TX
Love the smell of this soap. A little dry @ first but overall great product. Bar lasts a good month or so. Very refreshing & exfoliating.
Amber N Kevin P.
Mallie, KY
My husband loved the scent and the way it left his skin feeling he buys this product from time to time still but switches it up sometime
Jeremy L.
Chenoa, IL
Wonderful product makes my skin feel wonderful i would recommend this product to anyone out there who wants a clean refreshing experience
Ciara B.
Tarzana, CA
My husband uses this all the time. He even buys the shower gel for us to use. It smells great and fresh and its good for sensitive skin.
Carmen P.
Good bar soap smells wonderful and inexpensive. The scent it's really clean and stays with you for hours. The soap it's really hydrating
Alexis S.
Leesburg, GA
This bar of soap is wonderful the smell is long lasting and I like to use this soap during the winter time so I won't sweat the smell of.
Meghan W.
Husband seems to like it a lot. He was not a fan of the needed one, but doesn't feel like this leaves a soapy residue. I like the smell!!
Sudikshya K.