BY IRISH SPRING

• Helps seal in skin’s natural hydration
  • Formulated with shea butter extract

• My husband have been using Irish Spring soap original one...3 Answers
REINALDO FELIPE P.
Mesa, AZ
Irish Spring offered me a good product to maintain hydrated my skin while i received a good cleaning results. I wish their price will lower.
Ana O.
Lynwood, CA
Love how it smells! It leaves a refreshing feel on the skin and smells great. A pro is that it leaves the skin feeling smooth, it is gentle.
Mary V.
Fallon, NV
I buy this for my husband to be all the time..he live the clean smell and the softening that it makes his body feels..so fresh and so clean.
Nicole B.
North Palm Beach, FL
My husband has very dry skin and I picked this up for him and it has done wonders in a very short amount of time. I love the smell as well!
Deepika Y.
Herndon, VA
This smells divine and my husband's favorite bar soap. The soap lathers up very well, scent lingers around on the skin and feels very fresh
Gina G.
Kirbyville, TX
I love the smell of this soap. It washes off cleanly and does not leave me feeling oily. My skin is always smooth and soft after using it.
Miya D.
Cincinnati, OH
Smells great. Leaves skin feeling clean. I definitely enjoy it when my husband uses it. I think its great that they've made newer products.
Samantha L.
Grand Rapids, MN
Irish spring is by far my favorite scent on my husband. Always leaves him smelling fresh without feeling like there is residue left on him.
Julieta G.
Great Product. Family members have liked this product and i think it is a good one. I think this is something others should definitely buy.
Xaira M.
Philadelphia, PA
Love the fresh scent. It lasts a long time on the body and the bar itself lasts a long time as well. Hydrating. Makes my skin feel so soft.
Sudikshya K.