BY IRISH SPRING

• Helps seal in skin’s natural hydration
  • Formulated with shea butter extract

• My husband have been using Irish Spring soap original one...3 Answers
Kelly M.
Midland, TX
My husband loves this and it smells amazing! And I love that it doesn't get soggy in the shower! He uses it everyday and has used it for years !
Serena G.
Haleiwa, HI
I really love how it makes your skin feel amazing and refreshed. Its not that pricey and is a good product for its price and it has amazing scent
Thelma M.
Nothing reminds me more of a fresh spring day like bathing with Irish Spring with ice cold water. The smell still takes me back to my childhood!
Steven B.
Benton, AR
Love the fragrance! What a fresh scene! Great lather and after rinsing off my skin doesn't feel dry or greasy! Love this soap! Use it everyday.
Jessica T.
Terre Haute, IN
Great product. Nice smell. Hydrates very dry skin. Used daily. Gets deep down dirt off of anyone's skin. Price is reasonable. Always available
Ksenia B.
Champaign, IL
Love the fresh smell and it doesn't irritate my skin. I've used it for at least 3 months because my boyfriend got some and he loves it as well.
Peter H.
Columbia, MD
Smells great and doesn't dry you out. Very good for after the gym use. The smell do last for quite some time and can be a bit strong for some.
Rayven S.
Louisville, KY
I have never used it because I do not use men's Irish 🍀 spring. But I love the smell that it gives brings. I feel that every man should wear it
Carol C.
Lyles, TN
I have 3 boys and a husband and they all use this body wash. They come out of the shower smelling so good and clean. I love the way it smells!
Taylor B.
Las Vegas, NV
I reaply liked this product. I didn't think it would be as hydrating as it wound up being. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone
Sudikshya K.